Stories In Scars

As Long As It Doesn't End Up On The Internet...

The next morning, I was awakened by a loud, “Holy motherfucking shit.

“What the fuck?” Ryan questioned.

I open my eyes, and see Brendon standing over me and Ryan, eyes open wide.

“Get the fuck out of this room,” Ryan growls.

As he walks away, Brendon apoligizes, “I’m so sorry. It’s in the living room though. For fuck’s sake, you couldn’t take it to the bedroom?”

“No, we couldn’t,” I answer, putting on my boyshorts and Ryan’s blazer. Hey, it’s long enough to cover everything. Well, just about. He’d already seen me nude, so I suppose it doesn’t really matter.

Ryan slipped on his boxers. “Couldn’t you knock?”

“I did! No one answered, so I used the key you gave me. It’s almost one in the afternoon anyways,” Brendon explains. “I’m leaving, I’m leaving. When you weren’t answering your phone, I decided to come over to tell you that we were going to meet here to discuss stuff for tour.”

Ryan sighed. “What time?”

“Six-thirty,” answered Brendon, “We were going to order pizza. Anyways, I’m out. Grey, I’m really sorry. I didn’t know.”

“It’s fine. See you later,” I tell him.

When Brendon leaves, Ryan turns to me to apoligize.

“I am so, so, so sorry.”

“Not a big deal. As long as I don’t see my naked ass all over the internet, it’s fine. I’m going to be on tour with you guys anyway. I feel sticky. Want to join me for a shower?”

“Coming right behind you.”