Stories In Scars

Everyone Has Their Secrets...

---First Day Of Tour---

After a month of straight rehearsal, it was finally here. All of this hard work finally paid off. It’s the first day of tour.

Boarding flight 499 right now. It’s my first time to Europe, and the boy’s second. First stop, Scotland. More specifically, Glasgow. Then, few days or so later, we would be in Edinburgh. We were going to take our time, with about a day between shows, so we could go sight-seeing, like the tourists we were.

In the plane, I sat in the middle of Ryan and Spencer. Jon and Brendon sat together across the aisle. We came equipped with our iPods, DVD players, books, and chewing gum.

A few hours into the flight, Ryan, Spencer, and I were all watching She’s The Man. I was an extra in that movie, with a few short lines. I was praying that they wouldn’t notice me. God, if you’re up there, blessmethisonce. I was blonde then. Maybe they wouldn’t notice.

Shit. Ryan did.

“Grey. That girl looks like you! The blonde one.”

“Yeah, she does,” Spencer agreed.

“Maybe because she is me?”

“What!?” the two said in unison.

“You were an actor?” Ryan asked.

“Yes,” I told them, “And this movie was an easy way to make a quick buck. I was broke ass then.”

“Oh. Brendon! Jon! Take a look at this. Grey was in She’s The Man!” Spencer handed them the paused DVD player.

“Holy shit!” Brendon said.

“I had no clue you were an actress!” Jon yelled, causing the whole plane to turn and look at us. Smoothe Jon, smoothe.

“It’s not a big deal or anything,” I tell them, “It was a stupid role. The stuff that I like best that I’ve done was all stage work. Like, I was Elphaba in Wicked.”

“Fuck!” Jon shouted again. Smoothe.

The rest of the flight, the guys wouldn’t leave me alone. They kept asking a bunch of questions about my acting carreer. (It was nothing.) I suppose that’s what I get for not telling them one little thing.