Stories In Scars

Break A Heart, Whydoncha

At a small cafe, we talked about the show the night before.

“I have to admit, now that I’m done freaking out, Summer Nights was amazing,” Ryan said with a smile.

“We know,” Brendon said, grinning. I turned and smacked him upside the head.

Brendon sat there, rubbing his head.

“The crowd seemed to really, really like your set, Grey,” Jon said.

“I sure as hell hope so,” I tell him.

Then, two girls, about 15, came up to the table. The tall one had platinum blonde hair and was wearing too much eyeliner for her own good. The shorter one was brunette, and had glasses.

“You guys are Panic! At The Disco, right?”

“Um, yeah,” Ryan said, a bit cautiously.

“We were at your show last night! It was wonderful!” the brunette said.

“Do you think we could get some autographs?” said the blonde.

So, the guys signed a few things, took a few pictures, and the girls went on their way, giggling back to thier table.

“Oh, you must think we’re so rude. I’m Isobel, and this is Brigit,” said the blonde.

“I’m Grey, and that’s Ryan, Brendon, Jon, and Spencer,” I say pointing to each one of them as I say their names.

“We know,” they blush in unison.

“Um... We better get going...” Brigit said.

“Well, if you don’t have anything important to do, why not hang with us for a while?” Jon asked, trying to be polite.

“Sure!” they said in unison, again.

We talked for a while, and Brigit and Isobel seemed like really nice girls. But, then the dreaded question came.

“Are you all dating anyone?” Isobel asked. Lovely.

Ryan and I said together, “Yes.”

“I am,” said Jon.

“Nope,” Brendon and Spencer said.

“Oh,” Brigit said, pointing to me and Ryan, “Are you two dating?”

We just smiled.

“Yes,” I told her.

Isobel ran away from the table, crying.

“What did I do?” I asked Brigit.

“She’s basically in love with Ryan.” she explained.

“Me too,” I smile and kiss him.

“Thanks for everything,” Brigit said genuinely, and ran to her friend.