Stories In Scars

Suprise, Suprise

“What the fuck was that?” I said, truely not knowing what it is.

Brendon laughed, “You’ll get used to it. People love me, and have never met me. It’s fucking hilarous. I’m just suprised guys aren’t all over you,” he said with a wink.

“I’m not famous,” I tell him.

“Yet,” Spencer said with a smirk.

We all just laughed.

We didn’t have to leave for another two and a half hours, so we went shopping. Stumbling by a bridal shop, Brendon urged me to try on some dresses. I agreed, reluctantly. I didn’t want to give Ryan the wrong idea about our relationship. I didn’t know if he was thinking this far ahead.

I had each of the guys pick out a dress for me, and I picked out one. Well, Jon and Brendon picked out more than one, but that’s besides the point.

I tried on Ryan’s first. It fit like a dream. It had a sweetheart neckline that made my bust look about five times bigger. It was creame colored and had a cinched, pick-up detail on the skirt. When I came out, the boys all clapped in approval.

Ryan smiled and mouthed, “I like it.”

I mouthed back, “Me too.”

I ran, gave him a kiss, and went back into the fitting rooms to change.

Spencer had picked out a sleek ivory halter. The bodice had burgandy detailing, and I also put on burgandy gloves. The neckline of the dress was very low, right above my belly button, typical Spencer. Atleast it was classy.

Walking out, Spencer got up, and we started dancing. He was actually pretty good!

Going back into the fitting room, Jon’s was next. His was very classic. Winter white, it had a beaded corset with a sweetheart neckline and a big skirt. Coming out of the fitting room, he said, “You look like a snow queen!” I felt like one too.

Brendon had picked out two. Wow. It was... Interesting. The dress he had picked out was blindingly white. The corset had metallic silver trim and cording in the back. It also had some silver lace detailing. The tulle pick up skirt had a chapel train, which was very long.

When I came out, Brendon stood up. “My bride awaits,” he said in an English accent.

“Excuse me?” Ryan said to him.

Back in the fitting room, I put on Brendon’s other pick. It was a soft pink backless boatneck with a slim skirt and ruching up the sides. None of the guys seemed to like it. Neither did I.

Now, it was my turn for my dress. I picked out a black strapless, A-line dress. The bodice had a white lace overlay, and the skirt was vertical ruffles. It had a very long train. I loved it. Yes, I know, it was black, but I have always seen myself in a black gown, even when I was little. It fit perfectly.

As I walked out, no one said a word.

“Well?” I promped them.

“Wow,” Brendon said.

Jon and Spencer nodded in agreement.

Ryan didn’t say anything. He just stood up and kissed me.

“You need to get that dress,” he said, “You look amazing in it.”

“Um, and exactly where am I going to wear it?” I ask him.

“At our wedding, silly girl.”

Did he just say that I think he said. Wedding? Did I hear correctly? What?

“Wedding?” I croaked.

“Yes, wedding,” Ryan held me. “Will you marry me?”