Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"We need to protect Hogwarts."

A smokescreen of pitch black floated down over the Room of Requirement, and, thinking on his feet, Draco grabbed around until he found Hermione. He realized that she had thrown one of Fred and George's escape pranks, so he knew exactly what to do. As the smoke began to clear slowly, he felt his way to the door, and he and Hermione escaped in to the hall.

Before either of them could say a word, they just ran to the nearest staircase, letting it take them wherever it did. Draco figured that there would be a lot of students in the Great Hall, so that's where they headed, the dazed Hermione just following along.

They ran down and in to the Great Hall, alarming the students the way they came crashing in. Everyone went quiet, giving Draco enough time to gasp out, "Death eaters... in Hogwarts!"

Of course, everybody began to panic immediately. Ron and Harry grabbed Hermione and Draco, pulling them off to the side. Harry began to question them with no time to spare. "What are you talking about? Where? How?"

"Vanishing cabinet, Room of Hidden Things, they're coming down now! We need to protect Hogwarts."

"Okay. First things first, we need to destroy the vanishing cabinet so no other death eaters can get in to Hogwarts. Draco, why don't you and Hermione do that? We'll follow you up there with Fred and George, so that if we see any death eaters on the way, we can help you guys out. Let's go!"

Despite his long-standing annoyance with Harry, Draco had to admire his quick thinking and ability to come up with a plan of action. By this time, Hermione had more or less gone back to her normal self, and they were all ready.

The students of Hogwarts were running from room to room, from staircase to staircase, having panic attacks. Teachers were rushing around, trying to find possible danger and fight it off.

Ron, Harry, Hermione, Draco, Fred, and George all weaved in and out of students, heading up to the Room of Requirement, ready for the danger ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of a filler. Hope you enjoy anyway :)