Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"How are you going to do that if it isn't addressed to anybody?"

"Hey... what am I doing in here?"

"What do you mean, love? We just came up here."

Draco and Hermione were back in "their" room, and after having been obliviated, Hermione was a bit confused. "Oh, really? Funny... I remember going to Professor Dumbledore's... but nothing after that."

Draco laughed heartily. "You're probably just tired. Let's go to bed."

"Yes, yes, let's go. Sounds good." Hermione, still a bit confused, changed in to pajamas and headed in to the big bed, with Draco close behind. They both climbed in to the bed, Draco slipping his arms around Hermione's waist and snuggling in to her, nuzzling her neck. She sighed in ecstasy, and then turned to give him a sweet kiss. He hugged her tighter, and that's how they fell asleep; entwined in each other.

The next morning, Hermione was woken by a tapping on the window. Draco hadn't woken up, so she left him sleeping, then got up to let in an owl from one of the giant windows in the room. An owl she'd never seen before swooped in, then dropped an envelope on the sleeping bundle that was Draco.

He still didn't wake up, so when the owl left, Hermione went over and picked up the envelope. There was no writing on the front, so being the nosy girl she was, she opened it. A neat hand had only written one line:

"Have you found it yet?"

Hermione frowned, figuring that the owl had made a mistake and dropped it off to the wrong person. She leaned down to try and wake Draco up gently, seeing as how she was getting hungry anyway. "Morning love," she whispered in his ear before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. He woke up almost instantly, turning to smile at her in the way that she loved most.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She nodded before picking up the letter to show to him. His eyes went wide for just a moment, but he calmed himself down almost immediately; a skill he was very good at it.

"Draco... you got this letter this morning, but I'm thinking it wasn't meant for you, because it says something a little strange." He snatched it from her, and she watched his wide eyes scan the letter.

"Oh... this is probably nothing, you're right." He stuck it in his bag and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Then why are you sticking it in your bag?"

He fumbled for an excuse, "W-well... I'll bring it to the owlery later and send it to it's rightful owner."

"Oh really? How are you going to do that if it isn't addressed to anybody?"

"Ugh, Hermione, I'll find a way, okay?" With that, he grabbed his bag, waved his wand so he was in school uniform, and headed out of the Room of Requirement, without even a goodbye.

Hermione just stood, slightly angry, but mostly confused, as Draco walked out before changing in to her own school clothes and heading down to breakfast.

While his girlfriend was eating with her friends, one bright blonde haired boy could be seen by the Great Lake, scribbling something on parchment. If you looked closer, it said:

"Yes, I have. Now what shall I do with it?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama for your mama :)

And, this is long overdue BUT I would like to give a huge shout out to my lovely commenter shaylove.
She has been commenting since the beginning of the prequel, and she still hasn't stopped with her uplifting and motivating feedback. Thanks so much shaylove!