Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Realize

Today was Tegan’s first day of school and for some odd reason I was a nervous wreck. Tegan was exactly like her mother and I remembered clearly that every single guy in our high school would try and hit on her. The beauty of Tegan though she had a mouth like me and didn’t take shit from anyone. For once in my life I was happy that she was already dating Kyle so she wouldn’t bring home some dumbass that would only talk about the size of her ass and boobs. When the guys and I walked into Andrea’s house, I about had a heart attack with Tegan’s outfit. She was wearing something her mom would wear and I was groaning on the inside. I complained about her going to change but she refused and soon left. The guys also left after Tegan which left me and Andrea alone.

“So what are we doing today babe?” I asked sitting at the breakfast bar.

“Well I was planning on looking for a place to open my tattoo parlor,” she said and then I was shocked, “Yes I can do tattoos without having any on my body Matthew.”

She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Now you know that’s a lie,” I grinned remembering we went and got our first tattoos together.

She got tattoo of our deathbat and band name on her lower back in a tramp stamp style.

“Okay well I have only one,” she smiled and I chuckled, “and I’m very proud of that tattoo by the way.”

“You should be,” I said pulling Andrea onto my lap.

“Matthew Sanders,” Andrea said and I kissed her neck.

“Yes Andrea Jacobson,” I replied.

“Would you like to go parlor shopping with me today?” she asked.

“I would love to,” I replied, “Which means I have to change out of my clothes huh?”

“Yeah,” she replied sheepishly.

“I’ll be right back then,” I said, “I’ll run home and change and then we’ll head to look for a place for your tattoo parlor.”

Andrea nodded her head and I went back to my house to change. I quickly put on a pair of dark wash jeans, a plain black shirt, a black bandana, and my black Hurley hat. I grabbed my aviators and then rushed back to Andrea’s house to see her dressed in a pair of dark skinny jeans, a red undershirt, and a jacket.

“You’re back quick,” she smiled at me running around grabbing things and putting them in a bright red messenger bag.

“I didn’t want to keep you waiting,” I smiled as she put more folders in her bag.

“Well aren’t you sweet,” she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“What are you putting in there?” I asked.

“A contract,” she said, “I saw this little building on Main Street and I got to go see it one day while you were hanging out with Tegan.”

“Are we going back to sign a contract and see it again?” I asked.

“Yeah pretty much,” she smiled at me.

“Well at least I can approve of it,” I said and she rolled her eyes.

“I was going to buy whether you liked or not Matthew,” she said and it was my turn to roll my eyes.

Once Andrea was ready, we walked out to her car and drove down to Main Street and we saw that the realtor was waiting for us. Andrea smiled at me and we walked into the building and I was pretty impressed with it. It was big enough to have a waiting area and plenty of room for at least six stations to get tattoos.

“It’s perfect baby,” I said and kissed her cheek and she smiled.

“I thought so too,” she murmured back as we waited for the realtor to get off the phone.

Once the realtor got off the phone, she turned around her mouth dropped.

“You’re M. Shadows,” she said shocked.

“Yes I am,” I replied.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Jacobson but my sons are huge fans. Do you mind signing a few autographs for them?” she asked and I nodded my head.

Andrea smiled at me and dug into her purse and grabbed me a sharpie and pad of paper. She handed it to me and I started signing. Then Andrea and the realtor started talking and before we knew it Andrea had a new tattoo parlor.

“I think this causes for celebration,” I said as we walked out of the building.

“You think?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said, “I’m taking you out to dinner tonight.”

“You are now?” she smirked, “You don’t want to wait until this weekend?”

“Nope,” I grinned, “I want you take you out tonight.”

She smiled at me and kissed my lips.

“I regret leaving,” she said and I chuckled.

“I don’t,” I said, “Because if you didn’t leave I would have never realized how much I loved you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrea's Outfit
Matt's Outfit

I'm sooooo sorry it's taking me forever to update but school is just taking over my life at this point in time. I promise to update when I can but it probably won't be too often but don't give up on this story! It's still going on strong!

Please Comment and tell me if you like this or not. It's just a filler but the next couple of chapters are going to get exciting just giving you a hint!

xoxo,
Avenged_Forever1294 :D