Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Don't Worry

When we got home from the tattoo parlor I now owned, it was only noon.

“Would you like me to cook you lunch?” I asked Matt slipping off my heels.

“Sure,” he said, “Would you like to change into something more comfortable?”

“Yes please,” I said.

I quickly changed and walked back into the kitchen to see that Matt pulled out things to make grilled cheeses.

“Do you want grown-up grilled cheese?” I asked smirking.

“Yes,” he said and I laughed.

I walked over to where he was standing and started cooking. While I was cooking the grilled cheeses, the doorbell rang and Matt went to go answer the door. Matt then came back into the kitchen with Jimmy, Leana, Johnny, Lacey, Zacky, Gena, Brian, and Michelle.

“Good thing I was going to make lots extra,” I chuckled and started pulling out more bread and cheese.

“What’s Momma makin’?” Zacky asked and I giggled.

“Grown up grill cheese,” I said and smiled at him.

“Yum,” he grinned and sat down at the breakfast bar next to Matt.

“So do you think Tegan’s doing fine?” he asked me and Matt.

“She’s hanging out with Melanie,” Jimmy said, “Those two are crazy together. She should be fine.”

“I’m agreeing with Jimmy on this one,” I said, “Plus I don’t have to worry about her bringing home some ‘bad boy’ since she’s dating Kyle.”

“What do you mean?” Matt asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Back in Pennsylvania she didn’t date the smartest of guys,” I said, “She wasn’t in an abusive relationship, she just dated the kids always getting into trouble.”

“She thought she could fix them right?” Leana asked and I smiled.

“She was like me,” I said, “She always tries to see the good in people.”

“Well hopefully Tegan sees she has a great thing here with us,” Matt said, “Because I’m not going to miss the next fifteen years of her life that’s for sure.”

“She likes you guys a lot,” I said smiling, “She hasn’t been this comfortable with people in a long time.”

“What do you mean?” Brian asked.

“Well back in Pennsylvania,” I started again, “she was bullied because of the way she dressed. She never really followed a certain style and it would annoy the popular girls a lot because all of the guys noticed her. One day Tegan walked into school to find everyone whispering and looking at her weirdly. She didn’t know why so she just kept walking to her locker to find that someone had posted pictures of her changing from her room. Then under the pictures one of the girls wrote whore in car paint under it. Tegan was humiliated and called me to come pick her up. Since then she doesn’t trust people very much and I’m happy she’s warming up to you all.”

“Why hasn’t she told us this?” Matt asked and I could see the anger in his eyes.

“Because she doesn’t like anyone to worry about,” I said and smiled at them putting the grilled cheeses that were done on the counter, “She’s exactly like me. She thinks she can keep everything in until the levy is about to break.”

“What are we going to do with you two?” Matt asked and I giggled.

“Love us unconditionally?” I said and everyone just laughed.

After everyone was done eating, I was washing the dishes while everyone was watching a movie in our living room. I was putting away dishes when I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

“Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?” Matt asked, “And how much of an amazing mother you are?”

“Did I ever tell you how much I love you?” I giggled.

“Can we do dinner at my place?” he asked, “I’ll cook for you this time.”

“You cook for me,” I said shocked, “When did you learn to cook Matt Sanders?”

“When I went on tour,” he said, “I learned how to make amazing Ramen noodles.”

I laughed and pecked his lips.

“I love you,” I said and he grinned.

“I love you too,” he whispered.

We were smiling when I heard the door slam open. I looked down the hallway to see Tegan march into her room and slam her door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrea's Outfit

Since I haven't updated in forever, here's another update! Let me know what you think! If I can get like three or four comments I'll update again! I love you all :D

xoxo,
Avenged_Forever1294