Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

I Hate You!

Today I woke up with Val’s side of the bed empty yet again. I sighed to myself as rolled out of bed and got dressed. I was pouring a cup of coffee when my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller id to see it was Syn calling me.

“Hey,” I said.

“We found out where she lives,” Syn said.

“What are you talking about Brian?” I asked putting the coffee mug down.

“We found out where Andrea lives Matt!” Jimmy yelled, “Get ready cause we’re picking you up.”

The phone hung up before I had to say anything. I sighed to myself and went upstairs and grabbed my beanie and aviators and walked back downstairs. I was getting ready to sit down on my couch when my front door burst open and in walked all the guys.

“Come on Shadows,” Jimmy said, “Let’s go see the love of your life!”

“Jimmy I’m with the love of my life,” I said, “Andrea is not the love of my life.”

“Sure she isn’t,” Brian said rolling my eyes.

I sighed and followed the guys into Brian’s giant SUV. We drove down the street and I saw her and a guy sitting talking out on the porch. Jealousy flashed through me and took a deep breath. We got out of the car and Andrea’s eyes grew big.

“Chipmunk!” Jimmy exclaimed running up the steps and picked up Andrea, “I missed you so much!”

“Hey Jimmy,” she giggled, “I missed you too.”

“Hey Andrea,” Brian said and she hugged him too.

Johnny and Zacky said hi and then she looked over at me. When her brown eyes met mine I felt like a chick and my knees felt weak.

“Hi Matt,” she said quietly.

“Andrea,” I said being short.

“Would you guys like something to drink?” she asked trying to be nice but there was something she was hiding.

“Its fine Andrea,” Jimmy smiled, “We just wanted to come say hi and we wanted to catch up.”

Jimmy saying it was alright made me snap.

“Why did you leave?” I asked, “Why leave and stay away for fifteen years and then come back now?”

I knew the question threw her off because she looked like I slapped her in the face.

“Didn’t you get my letter?” she asked me.

“I read that damn letter a hundred and one times Andrea,” I said, “Now tell me the real reason you left!”

“That is the real reason why I left Matt,” she said lying to me.

“Don’t lie to me Andrea!” I exclaimed.

“I’m not lying Matt!” she yelled back.

“It was because you were cheating on me!” I yelled, “Val was right about you. You cheated on me and ran off because you didn’t want to face me! You ran away because you’re just a whore like all the rest of the women population! You always ran away from everything that wasn’t perfect!”

Before I could get another word out, I felt her hand hit my cheek.

“Don’t you ever think I cheated on you and don’t you ever called me a whore,” she growled tears falling down her face, “And you believed Val!? That bitch tried to break us up all the god damn time! I hate you! Get out of here! All of you just leave!”

She kept pushing me and the tears started falling faster down her face. I was about to say something when Tom stepped him.

“I think it’s time that you guys leave,” Tom said looking down at me.

“Let’s go Matt,” Jimmy said pulling me towards Brian’s car.

When we got in the car, the guilt washed over me. I couldn’t believe I called Andrea a cheating whore. I threw my head against the seat and Jimmy said something.

“You’re an asshole Matt,” Jimmy said.

“I know,” I groaned, “She hates me.”

“I thought you didn’t love her or care about her,” Brian said.

“Shut the fuck up Brian,” I snapped, “Just take me home.”

“Someone’s PMSing today,” Zacky mumbled.

I growled and everyone quickly shut up. Brian pulled up into my driveway and got out.

“We’ll see you tonight Matt,” Brian said.

“Yeah,” I said and walked into my house.

I shut the front door and saw Val watching TV.

“Hi baby,” I sighed sitting next to her and kissed her.

“Where were you?” Val asked.

“With the boys,” I said, “They took me out for breakfast.”

“Well we need to go grocery shopping baby,” Val said, “We’re all out of food.”

“Okay,” I said, “Let’s go in a few.”

Val nodded her head.

“Well let me go shower and change then,” she said, “and then we can go.”

“Okay,” I said and she went upstairs.

An hour later we were leaving our house and going to the grocery store. I parked the SUV and we got out of the car. As we were walking in, I saw Andrea and her family walking out. I wanted to apologize so I started calling Andrea’s name.

“Andrea! Andrea!” I yelled walking over towards them.

The girl that was with her last night said something to them and they continued to the car and she turned to look at me. When she turned around, I stopped dead in my tracks. She looked exactly like me and her eyes were the same shade as mine.

“Stay away from me and my mom,” she said upset, “I don’t know what you said to her or how you said but you did something to her. So stay away from us.”

The way she talked to me pissed me off. How dare she talk to her father that way.

“What do you know?” I snapped pissed off

“I’m her daughter I know her better than you ever would,” she snapped getting angrier, “I’ve never hated my father until now so stay away from me and my mom. I wish you two never slept together.”

She then turned around to head back to the car as I stood there shocked. That’s when it clicked. I knew why Andrea ran away fifteen years ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Matt's finally figured out that he has a daughter! Oh snap!
Comment and Subscribe please!!!!