Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Grocery Shopping

I woke up the next morning, to hear my mother and Uncle Tom talking in the kitchen. When I heard his voice, I jumped from my bed and rushed out of my room.

“Uncle Tom!” I exclaimed and ran into him.

“Hey kiddo,” my uncle chuckled.

“When did you get in?” I asked.

“Last night,” he said, “You were pretty tired so your mom and I let you sleep.”

“You could’ve woken me up,” I mumbled.

“Hey why don’t you get dressed and we’ll all go grocery shopping,” my mom said.

“But Mom. . .” I started wanting to go back to the beach.

“Go now,” my mom said shooing me to my room, “You can go to the beach later.”

I sighed and went to my room to get changed. I threw on a Penguin t-shirt, shorts, and grey Converse. I straightened my hair and put on some makeup. I walked out of the room to the kitchen to see my mom wearing long sleeves.

“Mom it’s like a million degrees outside,” I said, “Why are you wearing long sleeves?”

“Because I can,” my mom said, “Now go get in the car with Uncle Tom.”

“Fine,” I said rolling my eyes.

What’s up her butt? I thought to myself as I walked outside to my mom’s Camaro.

Two minutes later, my mom walked out of the house and got into her car.

“So how long are you staying Uncle Tom?” I asked as he drove to the grocery store.

“Until you guys are all settled in,” he said, “I’m your pack mule.”

“This is going to be fun Mom,” I said laughing but stopped when I saw my mom not smiling.

My uncle parked in the grocery store and we headed inside. To say grocery shopping went amazing would be totally lying. It was really the exact opposite. My mom was acting really weird. She was grabbing what we needed and we weren’t having fun like we normally do. While my mom was getting vegetables, I went over to talk to Uncle Tom.

“What’s wrong with my mom?” I asked.

“They stopped by before you woke up,” he said knowing he wouldn’t lie to me, “It really shook her up. Your father said some pretty harsh things.”

I never thought I would really hate my father until what his words did to my mother. He said something to hurt my mom and put her in a shell that even I couldn’t break. I nodded my head and went back to where my mom was. We finished shopping and we were heading back to the car when I saw him walking toward the entrance.

“Andrea! Andrea!” we heard him yelling for my mother.

“Go to the car Mom,” I said, “I’ll be fine Uncle Tom.”

They continued to the car and I turned around to see him running towards me.

“Stay away from me and my mom,” I said, “I don’t know what you said to her or how you said but you did something to her. So stay away from us.”

“What do you know?” he snapped angry.

“I’m her daughter I know her better than you ever would,” I snapped getting angry, “I’ve never hated my father until now so stay away from me and my mom. I wish you two never slept together.”

I then turned around and headed back to the car. The tears that I was holding in for sixteen years started falling. She wrapped me in a hug and we got in the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!!!!

Tegan's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/grocery_shopping/set?id=32456973

Andrea's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/shopping_with_family/set?id=32457298

Andrea's Car:
http://2011camaro.org/images/2011_camaro_1.jpg