My Life Would Suck With Out You.

Chapter Six.

Matt's POV:

What was I doing driving around Huntington like a dumbass trying to find my sister. I didnt even know were she was staying. My phone beeped and Alexa's name came across the screen. The Hilton Main St. - A. I quickly replied to her saying thank you and I headed towards the hotel. As I pulled up to the hotel I braced myself, fights between me and Lila are always messy. Just like the night she left us. I will admit I wasn't a great brother bit deep down I loved Lila she was my little sister. The night she left with that idiot of a boyfriend I began to realize how much I took for granted.

As I walked in and up to reception the lady behind the desk asked for ID so I could see Lila. She told me her room number and I headed up towards my sisters room. I finally got to the her and hesitated to knock. "Its now or never" I whispered to myself as I knocked on the door and waited to see her again.

Lila's POV:
As I entered my hotel room I couldn't get tonights reaction espeically Matt's out of my head. I was with my thoughts all the way to my hotel room as i entered my beautiful 6 year old son came running to me. "Mommy" he said happy to see me. "Hey baby!" I said hugging him tightly. "Where is your Uncle Damien baby?" I asked. "Asleep on the couch." My innocent six year old son told me. I swear my child babysits Damien more than Damien babysits him. "Ok well hunny its time for bed il be in in a second ok." I said watching my baby just runs off to bed with out a care in the world and there was Damo asleep on my couch better get him up. As i woke Damo up he got a fright and jumped out his skin shouting "where's the kid where's the kid", i couldn't help but laugh. "It's ok damo i put him to bed hun" . "Oh ok!" a wave of relief came across his face. "So how did things go with the bro?" Damo asked. "Not so good" I sighed. " Well his girlfriend is hot" Damo responded and I laughed. "Yeah Alexa has grown into a beautiful young woman" I smirked remembering the last time I had seen her. "Any ways Damo I am going to go to bed. You can let yourself out when ever hun. Night." I smiled walking to my bedroom door. As I climbed into bed I thought of Matt's last words to me. "Why did u bother coming back!" I slowly drifted off to sleep i will prove matt wrong !

Matt's POV
Someone finally answered the door. It was a tall guy quite tanned dark haired who answered the door. "Ehhh can i help you?" he asked. "I am looking for my sister Delilah must of gotten the wrong room sorry"I began to turn away. "No no this is her room i'll get her now, come in please. I am Damien and you must be matt? Damien shows his hand. We shook hands and he knocked on lilas doo. "She said she'd be out in a minute" damien told me and left the room. Lila came out of her room quietly.

"Come for another argument." I just shook my head as if to say no. "Well what then?" she asked. "I came to apologize Lila I didnt mean what i said". She smirked to herself "Alexa angry at you isn't she?" Lila some what was getting enjoyment out of this. "How did you guess?" I laughed. "Just take it from someone who knows her quiet well." Lila replied. "I am sorry i never gave you the help Lila I regret not being there for you." I started. Suddenly we heard a little voice shouting mommy mommy. A small kid came running towards Lila. "Hey little guy what you doing up?" she cooed to him. "I had a bad dream mommy!." The kid said hiding his face from me. "Awww baby its ok now. What happened?" Lila cooed to him. "I dreamt the boogey monster was trying to get me" The boy started to cry. "Poor baby but we got rid of the boogey man didnt we?" The little boy nodded.

I just stayed silent watching Lila and the kid, who I am guess is my nephew.
How could she not tell me? I questioned myself in my head. "Mommy who is that?" the small child whispered. "That is your Uncle Matt who i have told you about go and say hello" Lila told her child. "Hi Uncle Matt" the kid waved at me from Lila's lap. "Hey kiddo whats up how old are you ???" I asked "I am 6" he smiled shwing me with his fingers. "Wow six what do you like to do??" I smiled at his cuteness. "Listen to my music and Mammy is letting me learn guitar soon." he smiled. "Wow! I exclaimed. "Right mister you better go to bed give Uncle Matt a hug." Lila returned shortly after. "Cute kid" I told her. "Where is Micheal these days?" I asked. "Gone haven't seen or heard from him in years" Lila got comfortable again. "So your raising him alone?" I asked shocked. "Yup" Lila replied softly.

"Adam ain't Micheals take a closer look at him" Lila said handing me a picture. I looked at the photo of him and saw a kid with short dark hair brown eyes but what stood out to me was his smirk, i know two people who have that same smirk, Alexa and Brian. It can't be can it? I sighed and turned to face lila "Je's Brians aint he?". Lila began to cry and nodded her yes. "Does he know about him? I asked already knowing the answer. "No and please dont tell him" Lila pleaded. "Tell him what Lila that he has a son? How could you keep this from us for six years." " You didnt want me hear i was scared of what might of happen" Lila covered her face. "You could of told me Lila." I shouted. "Matt" Lila said her tears becoming heavier."Please." She saton the floor crying. I got a sudden urge to hold Lila while she cried.

"Things will work out I am sorry I was a bad brother." I said holding her close to me. "It's ok but please don't tell Brian." Lila pleaded with me. "I won't unless you do two things?" I asked. "Ask away?" Lila sniffed. "I wont tell Brian if you one move back home to Huntington and two you must go visit mom?" I told Lila sternly. "Matt my life is in New York my band is in New York and secondly Mom hates me after what I did 7 years ago>" Lila explained. " A deals and deal LIla" I told her crossing my arms. "Fine" Lila agreed. We talked some more and I went home the oonly person I could trust and nt hide things from was Alexa se is going to flip out.