Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter Eleven

Frank’s P.O.V

I sighed as I made my way up the sidewalk and onto the first doorstep. The music was blasting, it was so loud that I could hear it three houses down. I looked over to Gerard, who was standing there, smiling at me. I can’t believe I let him talk me into this. But I just couldn’t say no to him. Especially when he was so excited about it. This was the first actual party that he has been to, other than a birthday party and he was dead set on me going with him. But the last party that I had been to hadn’t gone so well.

“You excited Frankie?” Gerard asked me as we made our way up the steps and was now right in front of the door. I nodded my head with fake enthusiasm and he knocked on the door.

It only took a matter of minutes until the door swung open. There was a girl standing there, in a short black dress and black high heels. She was slightly taller than me and had shoulder length brown hair that was only a little bit longer than Gerard’s. She was pale, and that complemented her hazel eyes nicely, which were lightly lined with eyeliner.

“Oh, Gerard! Is this Frank? Oh my god he is cute, you were right!” she gushed to him. “Hello Frankie, I’m Jamia,” she said sticking out her hand for me to shake.

“You can call me Frank,” I told her shaking her hand. Gerard chuckled and blushed beside me. “Wait, you told her I was cute?” I asked him, remembering what else Jamia said in her greeting.

“Yes he did! You should have heard him going on and on about you, it was so cute!” she answered for him. I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled sheepishly and turned his head. It was sort of adorable. Okay, that was an understatement. It was adorable.

“Well don’t just stand there! Come on; come in make yourself at home! There are drinks in the kitchen!” Jamia squealed to us as she grabbed us by our shirt collars and dragged us in, slamming the door behind us.

I stood there awkwardly, rubbing my arm and looking around at my surroundings. Jamia’s house was huge, it didn’t look like much on the outside, but on the inside it was beautiful. There was a ginormous chandler hanging from the ceiling, pure white carpets and a marble table. The furniture was white leather, and there was a fireplace up against the wall. There was streamers hanging from the walls and everything just looked expensive. But I did feel a glimmer of guilt when I realized that in the morning this place would be trashed.

“Jamia seems a little… weird,” I admitted to Gerard as we walked over to the living room. He laughed at me and nodded his head.

“Yeah, I know she is. She can get annoying at times, but she’s great,” he told me laughing. I nodded my head. I didn’t really like her.

Gerard and I walked around until we found a place to sit, but it was just slightly awkward. There were couples all around us just making out; practically sucking each other’s face off like it was some cheap porn. I couldn’t help but laugh at how ridiculous it all looked. That when Jamia came walking in, carrying an empty beer bottle.

“Time to play Spin the Bottle, my lovelies!” she shouted at us, the couples pulled apart and gave her a death glare. Like they weren’t already making out in the first place. I looked over at Gerard and he just groaned out of discomfort. I wasn’t really into kissing a bunch of people that I didn’t know either.

“Everybody get in a circle.” She squealed in a sing song voice. I put my head down and tried to go unnoticed, but apparently Gerard was suddenly all for the game now.

“Come on Frankie, let’s go play.” He told me as he grabbed my hand, making me stand up. I groaned in annoyance as we walked over and sat in the circle.

“Now, everyone, since this is my party then I will spin first. When you spin you have to kiss whoever it lands on, even if it’s the same sex. And no complaining!” she squealed happily as she spun the bottle. That annoying squeal…

“Frankie, come here!” she squealed, using Gerard’s nickname he gave me. I looked down at the bottle and sure enough, it was landed on me.

“It’s Frank,” I corrected her and looked down. I looked over at Gerard from behind my fringe and gave him a hopeful look. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back over to Jamia.

“Come on Frankie, I mean Frank,” she corrected herself. “You got to do it,” she told me, crawling over to me from the other side of the circle. I starred her down as she got nearer.

Once she was completely in front of me I slipped my eyes closed. I just wanted to get this over with. I felt her breath on my lips as she moved closer to me. I heard wolf whistles and howls as her lips met mine. I held it there for about half a second before I pulled away. I shot my eyes open and looked at her. She looked disappointed, but all that I really wanted to do was wipe my mouth clean of her presence.

They continued on with the game for a few more rounds, neither I nor Gerard got landed on again and I was grateful for that. About half way through the game I felt someone poke me. I looked over and noticed that it was Gerard.

“Come to the bathroom with me really quick,” he whispered to me, standing up and telling Jamia that we would be right back.

I followed Gerard off into the nearest bathroom. When we opened the door there happened to be yet another couple in their making out. We politely asked them to leave, and the obliged, mumbling curse words on the way out. As soon as the door was shut Gerard turned to me and before I knew it, his lips were on mine.

I kissed him back immediately, with all the strength that I could conjured up at the moment. The kiss was short, but as he pulled away he left me breathless and wanting more.

“That was just because I wanted too,” he whispered to me, pecking my lips once more before going out of the bathroom. I stared out the bathroom door a while longer before I smiled to myself and followed him out. I was beginning to like this party after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to all of you that commented and subscribed :D the story has 5 stars now, so im excited! ill try to update as soon as i can, thanks for reading! <3