Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter Twelve

Gerard’s P.O.V

“Thanks again for inviting us Jamia,” I told her as me and Frankie stood by the door frame, getting ready to leave the party.

She smiled at me slightly before nodding her head and looking over in Frankie’s direction. She eyed him up and down like he was a piece of eye candy and licked her full lips. I stared at her in disgust. She was putting the moves on Frankie. My Frankie, and I didn’t like it one bit. Especially when she kissed him during that game of spin the bottle. I couldn’t take it and I just had to pull him away and give him my own kiss. Wait; did I just say my Frankie?

“Yeah, yeah thanks for coming Gerard,” she told me, keeping her eyes locked on Frankie the whole time. I just looked back at her, as she undressed Frank with her eyes.

“Well, we better get going Jamia,” I told her, beginning to feel uncomfortable in this current situation. That’s when she finally looked over to me, with a sadden expression.

“Oh, so soon?” she pouted at me, batting her heavily mascara-ed eyelashes. I groaned in annoyance.

“Yeah, my mom said we had to be back by 12.” I lied to her. I really didn’t have a curfew. I just wanted to get Frankie out of there.

She frowned at me again and huffed as she swung on her heels and looked back at Frankie. She smiled seductively at him as she took a few more steps closer to him, closing the gap between them. She reached into her tight pocket and pulled out a piece of paper before she went in close to Frankie, whispering something into his ear and putting the paper in his pants pocket. I felt my face get hot.

Frankie looked at her strangely and cocked an eyebrow up at me. I shrugged my shoulders and said my final good bye to Jamia as Frankie and I made our way over to my car door. I didn’t look back once as I settled in and started the engine.

The drive was silent for a few minutes, Frankie just staring intently out the window and I focused on the road. It was about an hour drive over to my house from Jamia’s.

“How did you like the party?” I asked Frankie, breaking his gaze from out the window. He shifted in his seat and faced me, fiddling with his thumbs.

“It was okay…” he told me trailing off. “The kiss was probably the highlight of it all.” He told me blushing, hiding behind his fringe.

I felt my heart drop, and my face go red. I felt butterflies begin to fly around in my stomach. I looked away from Frankie and stared out at the road. Why was I feeling like this? Was I jealous because he liked the kiss Jamia gave him? Did I maybe just like Frankie? I looked back over to him and smiled to myself. His gorgeous hazel eyes, the way he laughed, his voice, his personality, just the way that he was over all himself. I liked Frankie. It started out as a friend with benefits sort of thing. But to me it just transformed into something that much more. Something that I had no control over.

“Your kiss,” he mumbled to me under his breath. He said it so quietly that I wouldn’t have even heard it if I didn’t listen so closely.

“What?” I questioned him, wanting to hear it again. He looked back over to me, a smirk playing on his lips.

“I said I liked your kiss, not Jamia’s, and I know you heard me Gee,” he chuckled at me lightly before turning back away and staring out the window once more.

I smiled to myself and tried to focus on the road. It was dark out and it was getting kind of hard to see. I hated driving at night time. I was interrupted from my thoughts as I heard a quiet weeping sort of sound.

“Frankie, you okay?” I questioned as I looked over to his side of the car. That’s when I saw him, knees high up, pressing against his chest as he wept loudly into his hands. I felt so bad; I wasn’t sure what was going on with him.

“Frankie, tell me what’s wrong,” I encouraged him. He sniffled and looked up to me, eyes red and puffy.

“I- I didn’t w- want to k- kiss her,” he cried. “I w- wanted Bella to be t-the only g-girl I ever k-kissed again.” He cried his eyes boring into my own. I didn’t know what to say. I gave him a sympathetic look.

“Look Frankie, I didn’t know this Bella person, but it seems like you really loved her. She wants you to be happy right? You didn’t even like Jamia anyway. It was just a measly game of Spin the Bottle.” I told him trying to calm him down.

“N-no! I cheated on her Gee! I miss her so much, I can’t live without her! I love her so much,” he wept, burying his head deeper into his hands.

I looked at him for a few seconds longer, waiting to see if he would stop crying anytime soon. A few minutes passed and he was still crying, just as hard as before. I sighed and looked at him sympathetically.

“Frankie, come here,” I cooed to him, opening up my arms for him to come over closer to me. He looked up at me, eyes now full of shock.

“Keep both of your hands on the wheel!” he screeched at me. He frightened me and I hurriedly placed them back on the wheel. After that the ride was relatively silent.

The next time I looked over at Frankie I realized that he was already asleep. I sighed and popped a Misfits CD into the player and listened to it silently as I made my way back home. The silence wasn’t awkward. And I couldn’t help but sometimes just look over and watch Frankie sleep. He looked so peaceful and carefree.

Soon enough, I was back at my house and I sat there for a moment longer before reaching my hand over and slightly tapping Frankie on the shoulder.

“Frankie.” I whispered, shaking him slightly. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled up at me. “It’s time to get up, we’re at my place.” I told him. He nodded his head and yawned.

“Sorry for freaking out earlier,” he mumbled to me, eyes half closed. I nodded at him as if saying that it was okay.

After that he closed his eyes again, drifting back off into sleep. I sighed and got out of the car, walking over to the passenger’s side and lifting Frankie up, carrying him bridal style inside my house. I then carried him down to my basement bedroom and gently laid him down on my bed, taking off his shoes

“Night Frankie,” I whispered to him as I kissed his forehead lightly and lay down on the bed next to him, drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for commenting and subscribing. sorry i haven't updated in a while. i hope you like it. please comment and subscribe :)