Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter Twenty nine

Frank’s P.O.V

I ran down the sidewalk as fast as I could. I was already late to school and I had to get there soon. I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I was tossing and turning and crying for hours. When I got home my mom had told me some ‘good news’. I was so shocked and angry that I didn’t even speak to her I just went straight to bed.

I woke up an hour late this morning so I didn’t have time to shower. I just grabbed some black studded skinny jeans and a misfits top and ran out the door. I wasn’t used to this sleeping pattern; I was used to sleeping till almost noon at Gerard’s house. I missed Gerard’s house. Donna was always so nice to me, along with Mikey. But I hardly ever talked to them, which I regret. I was going through such a horrible and dark time and I wish that I could have actually got to know them better.

Finally I saw ahead the gates of Belleville high school. I hadn’t been here in so long it looked almost brand new to me. I hurried inside the building and ran straight for my locker. I couldn’t help but remember my first day here.

Gerard was the first person that came up to talk to me. My first impression of him was that he was beautiful. He had this sort of beauty that just sort of dragged you into him, like moths to a light. I still thought he was downright gorgeous and angel like. I didn’t know that I would grow on to have these sorts of feelings for him.

I was so nervous when all of this began. I never did anything with a guy once in my life before I met Gerard. He is so intelligent and alluring. He makes you want to be around him. Then when my boxers fell off in gym and I hoped he didn’t see. Our first kiss that happened in his bathroom. The first time that I met Jamia at that party and ended up having to kiss her, Gerard got so jealous then ended up having to kiss me himself.

Out of all the things that we ever did together, one thing stood out. The way that he saved me. He saved me from myself. He got me help, and even though I was so confusing, so messed up, he never gave up on me. He had faith in me, something that I have never had in myself.

I trudged my way through the halls and I soon found my locker once again. I walked to my locker and hurriedly opened it, rushing to get to my class. I think that Gerard was in this class period with me. I grabbed my books from my locker and shut the door. I ran as fast as I could to my next period class, where I saw Gerard sitting down, and an empty seat right next to him. As soon as he saw me, the frown that was present on his face turned into a smile.

I walked over and sat down at the desk that was next to Gerard. The smile only grew larger as he looked at me. He was smiling from ear to ear. He looked so adorable right now. I just wanted to reach over and kiss him. But I knew that I couldn’t due to the new restrictions. I really didn’t like them and I didn’t see how I could last much longer without kissing him.

It was his way of punishing me, even though in the end it really hurt us both. I was going to tell him today, I knew that I had to. It was crucial that I told him today, I needed to tell him today. The worst part of it all was that I missed him so much last night. I wanted him all night long. I felt empty and cold without him asleep next to me. I couldn’t stand not being able to see him.

All of a sudden, I felt something touch my thigh. I jumped up and almost fell out of my chair. That’s when I looked down and noticed that Gerard’s hand was on my thigh. I looked up to Gerard who had a devious smirk on his face. I gulped as he trailed his hand higher and higher. He began to massage my thigh in small slow circular movements.

I held my breath as I tried to focus on what the teacher was saying. But as his hand got higher and higher it was just getting harder and harder to pay attention. But that didn’t last long. Gerard’s hand moved up to rest on my growing package. That was when I lost it. I moaned out loud, my head falling to the desk. I bit my lip hard trying to hold in a moan as he began to massage once again. It got to the point where I could almost taste blood.

His hand movements only got faster and faster as the time went on. So that meant it was harder and harder to hold the moans in. I couldn’t take it anymore and I had to let out another moan. It was louder than the first, and a few people’s heads turned around to see what was going on. I quickly pushed Gerard’s hand away.

I felt my face go red, along with Gerard’s as the kids stared back at us. Some of them whispered to each other and others just coughed out a silent ‘Fag!’ The teacher just looked back at us before going back to teaching the lesson. I tried to pay attention once again, but I couldn’t with the throbbing pain between my legs. I quickly ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook and quickly wrote a not to Gerard.

‘Meet me in the bathroom.’ I quietly slid him the piece of paper and he unfolded it. He read it with that same smirk on his face. He quickly wrote me back and slid me the paper. ‘Ha, looks like little Frankie has a little problem’. I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking up to the front of the room, trying to hide my ‘little problem’.

“Can I go to the restroom?” I asked her in a hushed tone. She looked down at me, eyes like daggers. She was probably upset that I had interrupted her lesson. She quickly waved me off and I hurried out of the room.

I went to the restroom nearest to the classroom and went straight into the first stall. I sat there and waited. A few minutes later the bathroom door came open and I saw Gerard’s familiar high tops.

“Oh Frankie, where are you?” Gerard cooed as he knocked on the first stall. I groaned in reply. He snickered and opened the stall door.

“What’s the matter Frankie?” Gerard asked me in a ‘worried’ tone. I sighed and pulled him down on top of me.

“Gee, please just kiss me.” I begged him, trying to get his face closer to mine. He shook his head no at me. I groaned in protest.

“Ah, ah, ah Frankie,” Gerard teased. “What did I say? No kisses until you tell me if you like me or not.” He smirked to himself. I groaned once more and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

“Gee, you shouldn’t even have to ask me if I like you or not. It is so obvious.” I told him truthfully. I mean c’mon, what did I have to do spell it out for him? Gerard smiled at me and moved his head so that his forehead was touching mine. I let my hands linger on his shoulders before they slipped down and I wrapped them around his waist.

“I know you do Frankie. It’s always better just to hear it.” He whispered to me. I looked into his eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes. That’s when I realized that I needed to tell him right now.

“Gee, I like you. You mean so much to me. You helped me when nobody else would. You’re my world right now. I love the way you make me feel, the way you care so deeply for me. How could I not like you? You are so amazing and you don’t even realize it.” I told him truthfully. He was, truly amazing.

He said nothing in return, just captured my lips with his in a kiss. His motion surprised me, but I kissed right back. I felt tears begin to prickle at the corner of my eyes, warning me that they were about to fall. I moved my lips against his, savoring this moment knowing that it may just be one of the last moments that we would share together.
♠ ♠ ♠
first of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK IERO!!!!! <3 he is just so amazing! and he doesnt even look like he should be 30! 30 isnt even that old though!
anyway,,, thank you all SO much for reading, commenting and subscribing! the next chapter will be the last! i really dont want this to end :(
thank you all for reading, i would love all of your comments! they make my day :D