Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter Six

Gerard’s P.O.V

I helped Frank up and walked with him out of the bathroom. If I was feeling horrible earlier today, I was feeling a lot worse now. He just got beat up because of me. But I was going to stick to my promise and watch out for him. We walked out into the hallway, to see Tom standing there, with a paper towel held up to his nose and talking to the principle. Oh great.

“You want to go talk to the principle Frank?” I asked him, thinking it was for the best. He looked at me with a questioning expression on his face.

“No, I just want to go home. I honestly feel like shit,” he explained to me, putting his hand on his head and rubbing his temples.

I frowned at him but nodded my head. That’s when the idea came to me. Maybe he would want to go to my house? I did have a car so he didn’t have to walk.

“Frank, you want to go to my house instead?” I asked him as we walked down the empty hall. He smiled at me before nodding his head.

“Yeah, that would be great actually. My moms’ at the house right now, I don’t want her to see me like this. She wants me to have a better experience at this school. It would crush her if she found out about this.” He explained to me, it actually made sense.

I grabbed Frank’s hand and led him to the front doors. I was so used to skipping school that I didn’t care if I got caught anymore. There were probably cameras in the school, but I could care less. We made it out the double doors and into the sunshine. I hated sunny days. Since I had some Italian in me I tanned easily. I hated to be tan.

I looked over to Frank; he was so battered and broken. It made me feel so bad. I saw a black ring beginning to form around his beautiful hazel eye. He actually was sort of beautiful. I’m not gay or anything and I even say that. They must call him those things and beat him up out of jealousy.

“Gerard?” Frank asked me interrupting my thoughts. I nodded at him for him to continue. “Sorry for freaking out earlier, when you asked me that question. I’m not good with that question.” He mumbled to me getting into the car and shutting the door.

I looked over to him once more. His expression looked pained. I wasn’t going to press on about the subject, but I couldn’t help but wonder. What was the big deal with him not having a girlfriend?

“It’s fine, Frank, I don’t need to know anything that you’re not comfortable with telling me,” I told him in all honesty. He smiled a lopsided smile at me and looked out the window. He was so shy it was cute.

The ride to my house was quiet, but it wasn’t one of those awkward silences. I had a feeling that nothing would be awkward with Frank. I was staring at the road, taking a few glances at Frank every few minutes. That’s when we pulled up to my house.

My house was nothing special. It was just a regular house. It was two stories with a basement. My room was in the basement. I didn’t know why but I just loved it down there. It was so peaceful and dark. I liked the dark, no wonder why everybody thought I was a vampire.

Frank and I got out of the car and began our walk up to my house. I got up on the steps and unlocked the door, letting Frank in first. He smiled at me as he entered. He had such an adorable smile.

“We can go in the bathroom and clean you up a little bit more, I think we might have a first aid kit in there,” I told him, following slowly behind.

Frank nodded his head and walked into the nearest bathroom. He closed the toilet seat before he sat down, crossing his legs.

I walked in after him and went straight to the cupboards, opening them and taking out a smaller kit. I turned back over to Frank and kneeled in front of him, placing the kit on the ground after grabbing out some disinfectant spray.

“Is it going to hurt?” Frank asked glancing nervously at the spray. I nodded my head a little bit before answering with an ‘A little,’ Frank nodded his head and shut his eyes as I began my work.

“So, you got any more questions?” Frank asked as I applied the spray. I thought about it for a moment until nodding my head.

“What’s your family like?” I asked him curiously. He chuckled a little bit before answering with one word.

“Dysfunctional,” he laughed again. “My parents are divorced, they fight constantly. My mom and I are always on the move. I’m pretty sure my dad hates me. I’m afraid to get close to anyone because they always go away from me, even if I do it to myself.” He mumbled the last part to himself

“Why do you think that your dad hates you?” I asked him curiously, ignoring the last part. He frowned at that but still answered.

“He’s homophobic,” he said darkly. Is that why he was so sensitive about the girlfriend topic? I stopped cleaning his face.

“Are you gay?” I asked him, for some reason I was hoping he would say yes. This frightened me.

“No, I am bisexual.” He told me plainly. I felt my stomach flip lightly.

“Are you?” he asked me. My smile turned into a frown. I wasn’t very sure, was I bisexual? I mean I never really thought of that.

“I have no idea honestly,” I told him truthfully. I had never thought of guys in that way before, but I could see myself with a guy. Maybe I could try? “Maybe I’m curious?” I told him, nodding my head.

He smiled lightly at me before looking over to me and biting his lip. He lightly chewed on his lip ring, obviously in thought.

“You ever kiss a guy before?” he asked me, turning to look the other way, a light blush noticeable on his cheeks.

“No, you?” I asked him eagerly. He shook his head no and looked back over to me.
“Would you uh- maybe want to try it?” he asked me looking me in the eyes. I didn’t know what I wanted.

I had to think about it, I mean if I ever wanted to try something with a guy, now was my chance. But I was dating Lyn-z. Would that count as cheating? What if I didn’t like it or it made things awkward? But what if I did like it? What would happen if he never talked to me again because I was a bad kisser? I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know what I was doing until I nodded my head. I had just agreed to kiss Frank.

“You sure?” He asked me, looking me straight in the eyes. I thought it over once more before nodding me head. Frank smiled at me as he slowly moved in and closed his eyes. I followed as I let my eyes slowly droop shut. I felt his warm breath on my lips as we became just millimeters apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to all of you that commented and subscribed! :) in case your wondering, some Frerard may occur in the next few chapters. if ii get more comments or subscribers then i will more than likely update everyday. thanks for reading. please comment and subscribe