Status: complete!

More Than Just Curious

Chapter Eight

Gerard’s P.O.V

All that was going through my mind right now was Frank. He was all I was thinking about right now. I wasn’t thinking about Lyn-z and how we were over, I was thinking about the way Frank’s lips felt against mine. I had to be honest, he was a great kisser. An even better kisser than Lyn-Z was.

I had to admit that I was sort of upset about the Lyn-Z thing. I mean we dated for almost four months, and I thought I could fall in love with her. But thinking you love someone isn’t always the same as loving them. Sure, you can smile and act as if nothing is wrong. But deep down its torture for you. But believe me I will get over her soon enough, with the help of Frank, if he will help me.

So I had this idea that I was going to talk to Frank about. I mean yes it was way too early to date him. I mean way too early. Especially with him still not over that ex-girlfriend of his. But I think that maybe something along the lines of a friends with benefits sort of thing would be okay. I just had to talk to him about it, and hopefully, he would agree to do it.

Right now we were sitting in my basement, playing on my X-box. This game was getting kind of boring, because Frank had been beating me every round. I decided that I should talk to him about this now, and get it over with. I pause the game and Frank turned to look at me with evil eyes.

“I was just about to beat you,” he mumbled putting his controller down and crossing his arms. He looked like a little kid and I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Yeah, I know Frankie, you were about to beat me for about the eighth time today. But I really need to talk to you about something.” I told him as I sat my controller down next to his. He smirked at me for a moment.

“Frankie?” he questioned giggling. “I like that, anyway continue,” he said smiling. I turned away and blushed, realizing that I had just given him a nickname and he actually liked it.

“Well uh- you know how we uh- kissed?” I asked him, my confidence level dropping dramatically.

He nodded his head and smiled. “Yeah, how could I forget that? You were a great kisser to be honest. I really liked it.” He told me, which made me smile and the blush return to my cheeks.

“Aw! You’re blushing,” he cooed wrapping his arm around my shoulder and put a light kiss to my cheek. I blushed even deeper and wrapped my arm around his waist.

“Well, I was just wondering if we could uh- keep doing stuff like that,” I told him nervously. I didn’t look at his face. I was too scared at what I would see.

He didn’t answer for a moment, so I decided to look at him. He was expressionless. He sat there staring at me with wide eyes. He was probably shocked, or maybe even disgusted. I dropped my gaze to the floor and kicked my legs back and forth, waiting for an answer from him.

“You mean like a ‘Friends with benefits’ sort of thing?” he asked me, finally making eye contact. I thought for a moment.

“Well, I was never really into something like friends with benefits, so maybe we could call it just like a teaching experience. I never done anything with a guy, you’ve never done anything with a guy, so maybe we could do this with each other. We could teach each other how to do things,” I told him, hoping that it didn’t sound like the stupidest thing I have ever come up with.

“That makes sense, I guess that your bi now?” he asked me. I nodded my head slightly. As if it wasn’t obvious.

“Well, I’m glad that I’m the one who turned you bi!” he laughed to himself as he stood up.

I nodded my head, agreeing with him. He was such a good guy, I was happy that he moved to Belleville.

“So it’s official then! You can make out with sexy little me anytime you want to now!” he joked to me, running his hands up and down his torso. I had to admit, he did look pretty hot with what he was doing.

“You have no idea how happy I am about that, to be honest, you are kind of cute,” I told him blushing. He smirked at me and sat back down on the bed.

“Kind of cute? What are you talking about? I’m like majorly sexy!” he joked punching me in the arm. I chuckled at him and grabbed my arm, acting as if it had hurt.

“Well I agree completely,” I said grabbing his arm and pushing him down on the bed. He looked at me confused at first before I went over him and straddled his waist. He giggled at me as I bent my head down.

“You are just so irresistible,’ I told him, leaning down far enough so that our lips could meet. It was slow at first, but soon enough I felt Frank’s tongue tracing my bottom lip, asking for entry. I slowly parted my lips and let him in, he explored the roof of my mouth carefully; feeling each line as he went passed them. Then he carefully touched his tongue with mine, which made me spring to life.

I massaged my tongue with his as he let out a sort of sigh. I liked his kiss so much, it was great and I was glad that Frank agreed to do this with me. He was kissing me with all he had, and I was enjoying every second of it. He brought his hands up to my face and caressed my cheeks as he began to fight for dominance in the kiss, and just like the video games earlier, he was wining.

The kiss was beginning to get so much more heated; he brought his legs up, to create a barrier around me as he put more pressure on our lips. His lips fit with mine perfectly, it was like he knew everything that I wanted him to do and he did it flawlessly.

As the kiss continued, I heard the front door open and close, signaling someone was home. I didn’t stop the kiss though, I couldn’t. I was way into it. Frank noticed the door too and stopped momentarily before bringing his lips back to mine, right where we started off. It was only a few minutes later that my door came flying open.

“What the fuck Gerard!” Mikey screamed at me. I jumped up off of Frank and stood at the foot of my bed. “What was that!” he screamed at me, eyeing Frank and I menacingly. I cringed at his voice.

I was about to answer him until he lifted up a hand and waved me off.

“You know what? No, don’t say anything.” Mikey said before turning around and walking out my basement door.

I called after him but he didn’t stop. I stood there for a moment, really grasping what had just gone on. Mikey just walked in on Frank and me kissing. And boy was he mad.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to
Never Not Neville!
x!Flash.
Singing Sinner
Livingforfrerard
GirlsNotGrey.
XxBroken_FeathersxX
Adrenaline_Purgatory
MCRluver1717
for commenting! and to anyone that has subscribed! there should be another update tonight or tomorrow. thanks for reading comment and subscribe! :)