Crazy Beautiful

Rain

I walked inside from the pool to grab another soda. I laugh walking inside though as Jimmy went on about something insane. I loved Jimmy to death, I really did. I slide the glass door shut and my eyes caught hold of Brian’s before I walked away. He smiled at me and I felt like everything around me vanished. He always did that to me when we were younger. I was falling harder for Brian and it scared me sometimes.

He was real and honest, but that doesn’t mean I’m the best choice for him either. Plenty of girls could be right for Brian, more so then me anyways. I was his high school sweetheart. Not to mention the major down fall we suffered. Our relationship ended by me being stupid. We nearly lost all that passion.

I sighed heavily as I headed to the kitchen fridge and grabbed a soda. I didn’t know what to do anymore. Brian is sweet and caring and the love of my life, but what if I’m not his. What if I’m wrecking his life by coming back? He easily dropped everything for me, to make sure I was okay. And what have I done besides bring an abusive ex and end his relationship with Michelle. I could cause a rift in the band. I was so confused and walked into my room at Matt and Val’s.

I kicked some clothes out of my way and sat on the bed. I looked around the guest room before changing my clothes and began to place clothes in bags to take to Brian’s. I couldn’t dwell on the past anymore. I had to let it go and move on with Brian. He was ready more than ever and I was too. I picked up the photo of Brian, Zacky and me. A smile etched itself on my lips. Brian smiled happily at the camera as he leaned closer to me and Z. Zacky seemed happy, but something else showed in his emerald eyes too.

“What you doing?” I hear someone ask behind me causing me to jump and swirl around

“Zacky, you nearly scared me to death.” I say jokingly

“You didn’t answer the question, RiRi.” He said stern and crossed his arms over his chest

“I’m trying to decide if Brian could do better and I thought packing would help, but it isn’t.” I admitted

“Brian, he’s complicated. He did just leave Michelle, but when you left. I thought I would lose my best friend. He wasn’t suicidal, but something in him snapped.” Zacky said softly and came over to sit next to me

“I shouldn’t have left him. I missed him so much, but pride; it’s a nasty thing to be controlled by.” I said as I leaned on him

Zacky breathed in heavily probably thinking about the past, the same as me. I thought about mine and Zacky’s first dates. Halfway through it I had to go home right away. And the reason why was because Brian made a joke to my mom about us two and she didn’t want anything happening. I thought I may have killed Brian that night. He came up to my room and apologized and laid down with me for a little just talking.

“He was okay though, right?” I ask as I turn to face Zacky

“He was alright,” he says after a second and breaking the eye contact “He just was different.” he finishes

“Cause I was gone?” I ask and see Zacky nod his head

We stopped the conversation and I was going to confront Brian about it later. Try to work out the kinks and slowly move on. If there was any in the beginning then the whole thing
wouldn't work. At least not like how we wanted it too. Brian was perfect for me and my life. I let him go so long ago and now he is back and I refuse to give him up.

“I remember that photo.” Zacky exclaimed and I looked down again

“Yeah the day before first tour.” I answered “It’s one of the few things I have of us.”

“That asshole?” he asked and I nodded my head “It’s okay, and by the way, you could’ve told me the truth.” he said sweetly

“What are you talking about?” I asked as my brows furrowed together

“You and Brian, you all could’ve told me, I would’ve understood. I could see you two.” he answered and stood up

I tried to stutter out something, but he cuts me off. “It’s fine. Brian and I talked about it a while ago. You were confused and I’m just as guilty. I cheated on you with a girl a few days before tour.” he admitted and hugged me afterwards.

He left the room and I placed the photo in a bag. I stood up and ran my hands down my thighs. I slipped the heart locket around my neck and moved on with clothes. I finished within an hour and I even straightened up a little more. I made the bed and brushed off the desks and threw the trash away. I was finally done and I collected all my bags and set them by the room’s door.

As I opened it Brian was standing there smirking and he pecked my lips quickly and helped me carry the bags to the car. We hurried inside though as rain began to fall from the grey sky ahead. I ran through the door and he followed closing it as everyone entered from the back. So much for sunny California I thought to myself. I laughed at everyone’s complaint of the rain and Brian wrapped his arms around my small frame. He placed a kiss on the top of my head and rested his chin on my shoulder as everyone gathered around the table.

“The rain sucks major ass.” Jimmy screeched and we all looked at him like he was crazy

“Jimmy, you’re too hyper for you on good.” I say sweetly

“That’s why I try to use my powers for good and not evil.” he made a cackle and we all laughed at him harder

These people were amazing and I was happy to be back. Brian kissed my temple and asked if I was ready to go home now. I nodded my head and we made our rounds of saying goodbye. We dashed out to his escalade with only getting a little wet. I smiled over at Brian and we made our way home finally. I had an actual home, life was good. I would go grocery shopping after the rain died down later. Brian was going to love the dinner tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and Subscribe :)
--Lindsey Ann