Crazy Beautiful

Working Girl

I groaned softly as my alarm beeped to the left of me and I rolled away from Brian to shut it off before I rudely awoke him. Today was my first day of work and for some reason I felt the nerves that I use to get when I was a teenager. I rubbed my hair gently -trying not to irritate them. They always were so sensitive in the mornings. I sighed looking over at Brian as he slept peacefully and smiled to myself.

I reached over and stroked his cheek with my index finger before getting out of bed and trudging over to the bathroom. I would’ve been normally perky and happy; I was a morning person. But last night Brian thought it would be good of us to share a shower so we could help save money on the water bill. I allowed although his excuse was total bullshit and he knew I knew that too. And then after our ‘shower’ he decided to keep me up half the night. God, that guy had quite the sex drive. I could hardly walk when I stood up.

I looked in the mirror after switching the lights on and my eyes went wide seeing what Brian had done to my neck. I had the darkest hickies located on bother sides of my neck. Brian did quite a number on me and I knew Zacky was going to tease me about them.

I can already hear him now, ‘wow, Riley, really? What are we back in high school again?’ he say laugh hard while poking at it like it were a foreign animal. I was going to kill Brian for this. A smile pulled at my lips though when I thought about how much enjoyment Brian gave me last night. I try to apply foundation to my face as well as my ‘love bites’ and finish the rest of makeup. It mainly consumed of foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara. Once I was happy with my makeup I brushed through my hair left it a little messy looking.

I walk back into the bedroom and see Brian now sitting up with pinkly sitting on the bed as well. It was eight in the morning and that was early for Brian. I smile at him as he just looks at me before a smile shows on his thin lips.

“Look at my working girl, pinkly.” He says talking to the dog again and I laugh lightly

“I am defiantly proud that I’m working.” I admitted to him as I walked over to him

“Yep me too,” he says pulling me onto his lap “It means you won’t suck me dry.” He jokes with me

“Would I ever?” I ask acting like I was hurt by his words

I get up and walk over to the huge closet, before opening the doors I inform him that I need to go clothes shopping again. He just looks at me like I was crazy, but nods his head. I walk into the closet and began scoping through the various clothes on my side. I grab the end of a pair of light wash skinny jeans with rips throughout them. I sigh and run my hand through my hair as I push the jeans back into the others. I pull out a dress and again push it back into the clothes. I look up at where Brian placed my shorts and sigh.

“Briaaaaan.” I whine out and I hear him chuckle

“Yes your highness?” he asks and I scoff at him before saying my shorts were too high up

“Can you get them down?” I ask sweetly and he smiles nodding his head

He grabs the shorts and I look through them finding the ones I thought would be work appropriate. Not like it matter though, I mean my best friends was my boss and I doubt he’d fire me for my clothes. Zacky loved me and he wouldn’t ever hurt me by embarrassing me like that. And I’m sure Brian would have a field day going off on Zacky about it too. I smile as I slip the shorts easily and Brian’s eyes scan over my legs before grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. I breathed in his scent and sighed in content of just being held by him.

“I love you, Riley.” He whispers to me causing me to smile

“I love you too.” I say back and soon he lets me go get completely dressed

I decided on a simple white tank top with a light see-through sweater over top of it and a belt put securely on my waist right below my chest. I place my dirty clothes in the hamper all doing so carefully not to knock one of the many piles over. I scan through my shoes before I slip on my black stilettos and walk out of the closet smiling at Brian. He smiles over at me and I can tell just from the look in his eyes he thinks I look gorgeous. It makes me feel even more confident that he thinks I look good. I go over to the dresser and look for a silver chain that had a sparrow attached to it.

Picking it up and placing it around my neck I spray myself with victoria secrets very sexy. I feel Brian’s arm snake around me and pull me closer into him again. He mumbles into the back of my hair that he’s going to miss me while I’m at work. I chuckle at him and say I’ll only be gone for a few hours. I knew that the boys were talking about going back to the studio to work on an album. I hadn’t known that, but I knew Brian was putting it off.

I pull away involuntarily and he groans in protest which causes me to apologize. I sigh and wrap my arms around him and giving him a squeeze before pulling away again. I felt major separation issues breaking through me. I couldn’t become a co-dependent type of girl. I hadn't ever wanted to be one of those girls before, and certainly not yet. I needed Brian to see me as independent and that I can handle my own problems too. Although I did like a man who could defend his girlfriend, but I already knew that about Brian. I knew he’d do anything to keep me safe and out of harms’ way, even if it meant his life.

I smiled up at him before grabbing my purse and leaving the bedroom. I knew he’d follow me all the way to the front door before actually parting with me. He felt the separation issues as much as I did. I had been around all the time since I’d moved in two weeks ago. I had been around Brian
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm Baaaaaaaaack :P
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
--Lindsey Ann