Crazy Beautiful

Surprise

I got home sooner than I had intended and I was happy when I didn’t see Michelle’s car anywhere. I hadn’t liked her coming around now that I was back. She and Brian could be friends, but I didn’t want her trying to find a way back into his life more than that. I got out of the car and made my way up the walk and stepped into the house. I frowned when I didn’t see Brian around. I walked upstairs and sat my bag down, but still couldn’t find Brian.

Fear was closing in on me and I thought about Adam hurting Brian. I knew I was being irrational and was overreacting. I slipped out of my heels and set my vest on the bed before continuing my search for Brian. I walked back downstairs when I heard the screen door shutting. I froze but decided that if it was in fact Adam I was ready to fight back. I continued my way towards the backyard when I saw Brian standing there smiling.

I furrowed my brows together as confusion took over my thoughts. He only chuckled and grabbed my hand pulling me closer before our lips molded together. I had missed kissing him all day. I was so attached to Brian I didn’t want anything to change that. I smiled upon pulling away from the kiss. I was still confused as to why Brian was sneaking back inside his home. He knew I’d be home around seven, I was sure to tell him.

“What were you doing outside?” I finally asked

“It’s sort of a surprise for my beautiful girlfriend.” He says smirking at me

“Oh?” I murmur before pressing my lips to his again, “Does she get the surprise soon?” I asked him

He only nodded his head in response and pulled me towards the backyard. I looked around slightly confused when I didn’t see anything on the deck. Then as he continued to pull me a smile formed on my face effortlessly when I saw what he had planned. There was a blanket placed on the ground and a bunch of throw pillows were sprawled out everywhere. I saw a bottle of champagne and around the bottle were little snack food.

He came to a stop before turning around facing me and kissed me gently on my lips. I wrapped my arms around my neck trying to make this kiss last longer. Once we pulled apart I sat down with him on the blanket.

He brushed some hair away from my face and kissed my cheek. He turned towards the champagne opening it and poured two glasses. Handing one to me he smirked and nodded at my jaw dropped expression. I had no idea where this side of Brian came from. I wasn’t going to say anything about it which could come off of as complaining. I really appreciated all this.

“You deserved all this.” He had said before kissing me sweetly

“You didn’t have to do any of this though.” I admitted quietly taking a small sip of the champagne

He chuckled, “I wanted to. Riley, the way you make me feel every day made me want to. I need you in my life.” He said looking at me straight in the eye.

I could only blush at this point. Brian was everything I could ever wish for in a man and I had lost that once. I wasn’t going to ever lose him again. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned in to his side. I watched the clouds turn pink and purple across the sky. I sighed in content before picking up a cracker with cheese on it and plopping it in my mouth. I felt Brian move his hand towards mine and intertwining our fingers. I looked up at him smiling and he leaned in to kiss me.

“How did I get so lucky?” I asked more to myself then to him but I heard him chuckle

“I’m the lucky one.” I said before running his fingertips down my arm sending goose bumps along my skin

“I doubt that Bri, you could have anyone-“

“I only want you. Riley, you’re the love of my life.” He said cutting me off and smiled down at me

I felt my heart pick up pace in my chest. He kissed down my neck and nipped on my collarbone. I whimpered out when he stopped. I had never wanted Brian so bad before in my life. We had stayed outside letting easy conversation flow between us as the sun dipped behind the ocean behind us.

He moved my hair from my neck and latched himself on sucking. He kissed and bit until finding that sweet spot on my neck which earned him a moan. He chuckled at me and I pouted when he stopped again. I wanted him and I couldn’t handle this teasing much longer. I knew he could feel my anxiousness and I could feel his arousal through the fabric of his jeans. I shifted so I was straddling him with a sense of innocence.

My hair fell around his face and he smiled up at me. I could see the love smolder in his chocolate brown orbs. I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to his. It was sweet and simple and I pulled away shortly after I had even kissed him. I smirked when I felt his hand rest on my hip. I stood up locking eyes with him.

“Where are you going?” He asked confused

“Swimming,” I said to him adding a wink towards him

“In your clothes?” He asked still confused

I just smiled and shook my head. I pulled the tank top off of me and stripped of my shorts. He still sat on the blanket staring up at me. I unclasped the bra and let it drop to the ground. I knew the area around Brian’s house was blocked from any onlookers. He sat up a bit more urgent looking around him as I stood there with my breast exposed. I smirked as I looped a finger on both sides of my panties and pulled down until they too fell to the ground.

I began walking to the pool edge, “You are going to join me Mr. Haner, right?” I asked him looking over my right shoulder

I could see the lust in his eyes as he jumped up and undressed while I dived into the pool. He soon jumped in with me. I felt his breath on my neck before he quickly pushed me against the pool side. He kissed my lips roughly and after he gotten me begging he slammed into me causing me to moan out in pleasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexy and sweet Mr. Haner time!!! haha
Comment and Subscribe I hope I am not disappointing my readers because twists are coming ;)
--Lindsey Ann