Crazy Beautiful

Comfortable

Michelle stares bewilderedly at me for a moment before snapping into the bitch she always was. “So it is true. You finally decide that since everyone is rich and famous you just get to come back? Think again you whore!”

I just stay quiet and she snorts. “Ah honey if only you knew he used you to have some fun in the bed. Oh by the way nice ‘oh I was hurt, someone take care of me act’! Now move, and pack your shit because once I’m done talking to my sister your ass is gone.”

I do exactly as she asks and walk back into the bathroom. Shutting the door I look up in the mirror and see the jeans give my body a slight figure; I used to have curves. I stare in the mirror hearing Michelle bitch and whine about me to Matt and Val.

I decide to block it out again then I look back into the mirror and look at my uncovered torso. It’s covered in bruises and few scars. Faint ones though, ones that no one can see unless you look hard to find them. I resemble my old self a little bit in the clothes Val gave me. I see I’m not completely broken.

I only smiled and pretend it didn’t hurt when Matt hugged me again. I feel tears well up and fall, but realizing its comfortable almost safe feeling. I couldn’t decide whether I was crying from pain or relief.

“Oh don’t cry Riles. Whatever is wrong is gone.” Matt gives me his dimple filled smile and I laugh at that. “Well Gena and Zacky are here.”

That’s all I need to hear before running to Zacky and jumping on him. Forgetting about all my pain and letting myself just hug him. Zacky could always make me feel okay, even if I was in pain.

“Riley, what asshole did that to you? I’m going to fucking rip his damn head off for touching you that way.” Zacky growls but he smiles warmly at me.

“It’s okay. I’m back and safe with you all.” I smile then frown as Michelle struts by me.
I noticed everyone’s face turn to disgust. “Oh, Zacky, you’re falling for her stupid lies too? Gena she’s probably going to try to steal him away from you.”

“Michelle!” Val screams at her. “Get out of my house if you can’t respect my guest then don’t come back.” With that she left finally and I felt as if everyone was staring at me. I used to like being starred at, now, however it just felt awkward.

“I wish you were dating Syn instead of her.” Zacky says and I’m shocked at his bluntness.
Gena hits his arm playfully scolding him. “Sorry RiRi. It’s just he would be better off with you then her.” I nod my head and smile.

Everyone began talking about the past causing me to slightly feel out of place since I didn’t stick around long enough to be a part of these memories. Then one memory they bring up I know about.

“Hey Zee, remember Riley’s first drinking party?” Matt asks Zack

“Oh yeah she got so damn wasted she walked straight up to Syn and macked on him with his girlfriend standing right there.” They all busted out laughing.

“Hey! It wasn’t my fault. Jimmy dared me and none of you even liked that girl.” I smiled

I remember that night so clear. I remember the way he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I remembered the way he pulled me outside and down to the beach. I remember him telling me those secrets that I never thought he would tell me. Even though we supposedly hated each other and his best friend liked me we still liked each other.

Val’s phone starts ringing, “Aw fuck she got our mother involved. I’m going to kill that girl one day.” She answers the phone after telling me to go get my hair started.

I find out Gena was a hairstylist and a good one at that. I already decide that I want bleach blonde hair with black running through it, so I asked Gena if she wouldn’t mind. I informed Gena and she said it would be stunning once it was done.

“Riley I know I don’t know you as much as I know everyone else here, but I saw you crying earlier and I wanted to know if you were okay.” Gena begins to dye my hair

“I’m okay really it’s just so much to take in.” I admit trustfully.

“Oh well from what the guys said he never fully recovered from losing you. I know you went through a lot, but I can see why all these guys love you.” I smile up at her “Riley, fight for him. If you love him don’t let him go. He loves you I saw that when he saw you the other night.” think about what she’s saying.

Soon my hair is done in about two hours and it is amazing. It was exactly what I wanted; now it’s time for make-up then clothes. Gena and I are hitting it off. Zacky was going to love that. My make-up is a light shade, it hides my bruises well and I don’t feel like my face is coated in it either. It’s a nice purple shade on my eyes. My cheeks were tinted a pink, and my plump lips are covered in a red.

“Well I say it’s time for shopping babes!” I holler out feeling so great and alive.

“Well of course we’re gonna make u look sexy as hell!” Says Val

I walk up to the door opening it and right in the living room he stands there. I missed him beyond belief and I never stopped thinking about him. Then why can’t you just go love him now? I left him not the other way round. NO! He came back with that bitch, Michelle, and didn’t even end things with me. He knew I’d still love him, right?

He finally realizes the girls and me were in the room and turns around smiling before his mouth forming an ‘o’ shape. Why is he looking at me like that?

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I say slightly pissed off about him cheating. Old feeling never died easily. I loved doing that and those little things made life crazy beautiful

“You…You…Well you just look amazing.” He smiles that breathtaking smile straight at me, and all hatful thoughts are gone.

I nod and go to walk into my room to grab my money when he asks if he can talk to me, I answered with a sure. I would regret this I knew, but for some reason I needed things to be said. I needed some way to form an opinion on him, a non-bias opinion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment
It's going to start getting really good, I swear :)
--Lindsey Ann