Crazy Beautiful

New Confidence

I had the day off from work and was able to sleep in today, but waking up in a big bed alone makes a girl feel quite lonely. I hated when I woke up and Brian wasn’t here. It seemed kind of desperate or needy but when I woke up in his arms I felt happier. I shifted up onto my elbow and gave myself support to lean forward. I chewed on my bottom lip before deciding I’d take a shower and just wait for Brian to come back upstairs. Being awake already prevented me from sleeping again. I disliked that about myself, but it helped in school when I needed to stay awake.

I threw the covers off of my bare legs and rose up from the bed. I quickly grabbed a blanket to wrap around me because it was so chilly inside of the bedroom. The air must have been turned down to fifty. I never noticed how cold it was without Brian’s personal heat. I began walking to the bathroom when I thought I had heard something, but when I stopped and listened for the sound I heard nothing again. Shaking my head I decided I was simply imagining things again in my crazy beautiful life. I walked into the bathroom before turning to push the door semi closed. I adjusted the temperature of the water before stripping of my clothes and stepping into the nice warm water.

I ran the body wash covered sponged all over my body which was scented of green apples before washing my hair with my scented shampoo and conditioner. I was basically finished but I didn’t want to leave the hot water that poured onto me. I was relaxed and perfectly content. I smirked lightly when a pair of muscular and tattooed arms wrapped themselves around my small waist.

“Can I help you with something Bri?” I questioned in the most suggestive voice I could find

“You could help me release some tension in my body Ri.” He stated firmly in my ear before spinning me in his arms and kissing my lips hard as he backed me up against the tile wall.

I was pinned against the wall as Brian’s free hand teased me. I felt as if I were ready to explode with the tension he was giving me. I managed to break free from his grip and I pushed him against the wall as I let my hands travel down my boyfriends toned body. I smirked once he slowed on kissing me as I neared his stiff member. I grabbed hold of him and slowly I rubbed my hand up and down his dick. I bit down on his neck and sucked gently.

“Is this how you want me to assist you, or would you rather I use my mouth?” I asked again finding a whole new self confidence

I kissed down his body before allowing myself to get on my knees to begin pleasuring my boyfriend. I teasingly took in the tip of him and let my tongue circle around it before taking more of him in. He gripped at my hair and moaned as I went deeper and faster. I knew he was getting close to his release and decided that I’d stop and give him more tension. I pulled away and he groaned in frustration before he picked me up and slammed me against the tile wall. I wasn’t afraid but I was extremely turned on now. He teased me by only rubbing his dick against me. It was making me grow anxious. He stepped out of the shower with me wrapped tightly around his waist. He tossed me onto the bed before slamming into me as hard as he could. He repeated this action only going deeper and harder. I thought by the third thrust I was seeing stars. He never disappointed that was for sure.

I raked my nails down his back leaving probably scratch marks. He kissed my neck before sucking it as he continued to slam into me. I knew we were both getting close to finishing and decided I wanted dominance. I pushed us over and it gave him more access to go further in me. I bounced up and down on top of him as his held firmly on my hips probably leaving bruises. Our rhythm continued until he hit my spot and I screamed out his name loudly as he kept hitting it again. I was breathless by the time his seed coated my walls. I pulled myself off of him before falling onto the bed.

We laid there in silence as we tried to catch our breath. I felt my heart slowly start to decrease to its normal heart rate. I giggled before rolling over and kissing his cheek. He wrapped his arm loosely around my petite waist before kissing my lips. I knew we’d had plans today at Matt’s place before all of us girls left for the spa.

“Brian, you know we were supposed to leave soon.” I say softy reminding him

He chuckles gently, “what can I say? When I want my beautiful girlfriend in bed I take her and have her.” He laughed again causing me to laugh.

“Well as much as I’d love to simply lie here, we both know he have to get ready to go.” I said causing him to groan

He sat up before getting up entirely from the bed and putting another pair of boxers on as he turns to look at me he smirks his cocky smirk and I know he had caught me checking his toned and tanned body out. I roll my eyes playfully and shrug my shoulders before finding matching bra and underwear to wear today. He commented before leaving me in the room after he pulled on a pair of darker washed ripped up jeans that hung to his hips. I licked over my lips before throwing on a loose blue tank top and then a light washed skinny jeans. I brushed through my damped hair and headed into the bathroom to blow dry it to its natural waves.

I applied basic make up and slipped on my black flats before putting on a tan fedora that had a blue and red strips around the base of the hat. I smiled brightly and headed downstairs where Brian was probably waiting.

“My girlfriend is so fucking gorgeous with her cute little fedora,” Brian says before placing his lips to mine in a gently kiss “you’re trying to steal my fashion RiRi?” He finishes when he pulls away from kissing me.

I laughed at him and then we headed out to his black escalade to head over to our friends place. I was excited but kind of upset knowing that shortly I’d be away from Brian and that would probably be the longest time since I’ve come back that I’ve been away from him. He seemed okay about it and that made me happier knowing he wasn’t anything like Adam. I smiled to myself as I sang along to the radio and looked out the window at the beautiful scene of California.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally through with writers block :P haha now I'm ready to finish this story since I'm almost done writing it.
Please Comment and Subscribe :)