Crazy Beautiful

Wanting

I really know how to make someone feel two inches tall when they hurt me. People just thought they could walk on me and get away with it, but I didn’t allow that. I did obviously due to the situation with Adam. Now I refused to let it happen to me again. Brian stood there begging to talk and I exploded on him. I didn’t care though. He had no idea what I had been through.

“Riley I said I was sorr-” he tries to apologize but I cut him off.

“Sorry for what Brian? Huh? Breaking me in a thousand pieces? Cheating on me? Leaving me here alone? Letting me run away? I thought you were never going to let me go? Well fuck you! I don’t want you to ‘save’ me! Go tell someone else how much you care, how much I hurt you. Go ahead I don’t care about any of this anymore! I just want to be left alone. I left you here like you did me and you think that was easy? I had a boyfriend who beat me nearly to death several times and you never saved me then, so why now?” I screamed not caring who heard me this time

A million thoughts must have swarmed his head after I finished. Who was I kidding, I left him too. Some guy laid a hand on me all because I couldn’t go confront Brian seven years ago. I stand there waiting for a reaction, or wanting one like I needed.

“I figured you hated me so I never chased you. It wasn’t easy letting you go but I didn’t know what else to do, I was confused. I am sorry anyone ever hurt you, but please believe me when I say sorry and I love you.” he states and now I’m speechless

Brian stepped forward and wrapping his arms around me, I break down and cry into his chest.

“I love you too Brian and I’m sorry too. I never should have left you. I don’t deserve you at all. I don’t deserve any of you guys in my life.” I choked out

“Yes you do Riles. I would never lie to you. We all love you, especially me.” he says quietly as he rests his cheek on the top of my head

I pull away from him while grabbing his hand and look up at him. I knew my chin was quivering and tears stained my delicate face.

“He is here trying to get me. Don’t let him. Please don’t let him hurt me again.” I say trying to breathe calmly

“I’ll protect you with my life Riley. No one will ever hurt you again.” He says almost repeating what he had said seven years ago.

He leans down and whispers ’I love you’ right before his lips hit my plump, pink lips. It’s complete ecstasy. To be kissing him again is like a pure illusion. I don’t know how I got here. I can’t believe I’m here now and the big shocker is he wants me back here.




A couple of days have passed since I kissed Brian, and we haven’t talked since because he asked for a second chance. It’s not that I don’t want to give him one. It’s more of I don’t know if I should. Adam isn’t gone, and my fear for Brian’s health won’t stop until Adam is gone. I guess I’m just thinking things through like Brain asked me to. He said he wants me to be with him the way he wants to be with me. He really loves me and I can see that.

“Hey guys.” Brian’s voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I can’t help but to smile.

He looks at me and gives me that sexy smirk. Every girl would kill to have been given that. And I was the lucky one who had received it.

“Brian, can we talk.” I stand up gesturing towards my room

“Sure sweets.” I chuckle a little bit.

“Okay I gave a lot of thought about going out with you, for a second time” I smile knowing what I’m about to say.

So just to keep him guessing, I stop. After all those years he made me completely insane with his ridiculousness. I have chosen to do the same to him now. Especially since the ball is in my court this time around.

“You know I’m waiting for your answer and you’re just stalling and it’s driving me insane.” I just smirk at his statement.

“Is that so Mr. Haner? I’m driving you insane?”

He only nods his head and takes a step closer to me so I instinctively back up, but he does it again, and keeps doing it until I’m backed against the wall. His lips hover over mine and I can feel myself loosing complete control of the situation.

“Now who is driving who insane?” He says as he pins my arms against the wall.

I push up against him and slightly rub my knee against his growing member in his pants. He lets out a groan and looks at me for a second before smashing his lips on mine. His hands run up and down my sides for a few seconds. Then he picks me up and I instantly wrap my legs around his waist. Still being pushed against the wall I don’t hear someone knock, but I completely notice the door open.

“Whoa, ah…shit apparently we know who is getting back together tonight.” Matt yells and Jimmy comes busting through the door and snatches me from Brian.

“Brian don’t you know better than to be macking on Riles in Matt and Val’s guest room?” Jimmy says all fatherly like and looks at me as I’m busting out laughing. “And as for you missy your grounded, which means no Brian for a week.”

“Ha-ha Jimmy you’re funny. You know no one could make me stop seeing Brian.” I say wrapping my arms around his neck tightly

Brian grabs my hand and pulls me out of the guest room and into the bathroom and locks the door. Jimmy is standing outside of it yelling for me to come out, if only he wasn’t laughing so hard.

“Did you mean that?” Brian whispers

“Mean what?”

“The whole no one can stop you from seeing me thing?” He looks at me with such hopeful eyes I can’t lie to him so I just nod my head.

I had Brian back in my life and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve wanted this for so long now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Riley's Outfit
Please comment & subscribe
--Lindsey Ann :)