Crazy Beautiful

Plans

I woke up in Brian’s arms and I smiled unconditionally. I guess this is where I’ve always wanted to be. We used to sneak out and stay the night at each other’s house for the night. I had loved waking up in his arms every morning. I still don’t know if either of our parents ever figured it out. I don’t really want to know due to the fact that it was when we were younger.

Brian shifted lightly and he breathed out heavily on my neck. I felt very content at this moment and I never wanted it to end. I placed my head gently on his chest as I listened to his heart stay in a perfect rhythm. It was my own personable lullaby. I closed my eyes and tried going back to sleep.

I heard my phone buzz letting me know I have a new message. I could only hope it wasn’t bad. I flip my phone open and see I have missed calls from Jimmy, Val, and Matt. Text messages from Zacky and Gena. Leana and Lacey both left a couple of voicemails. I love these people to death but holy fuck they worry too much. I supposed it was only because of the way I came back. I just showed up with bruises and cuts and left without an explanation. It wasn’t my idea of seeing my old friends again. I had actually just wanted to make things right, but Adam…he was what he was.

“Who texted you, Riles?” Brian asks while kissing my temple

“Our overprotective friends did. They blew up my phone after our little ‘Houdini’ act.” I say with a wide forming smile and he just laughs at my response.

He pushes the long blonde hair off of my neck and kisses me gently as I read through the texts. I felt bad because I had made my friends worry, but they had to of had some sort of idea. I mean Brian went missing when I did. They should at least think of the possibility of me being with him.

“Well I needed my baby alone. Now I was curious do you want to move in with me?” He asks bluntly and I was at a loss of words.

I just sit in Brian’s bed shocked and I can see he is starting to get nervous, but I can’t think of anything to say. I even try to stutter out a few words with it only resulting in an ’uh’ or ’um’. I wanted to, but was that too soon? I thought people normally waited a few months before even considering moving in with one another. Brian and me had known each other for a few years prior to my leaving. I’m sure had I been more mature we’d be living together by now. And then the possibility of having kids would be what we were talking about now.

I wanted to make the right decision this time around and not mess up again. We already had Adam and Michelle against our relationship. For our relationship Brian and I needed to be on the same page about the pace. Clearly he was ready to move on and just date while living together. But what if we didn’t have the same chemistry as we did before, or what if we realized we just aren't meant for each other. There are a lot of outcomes to my answer.

“Riley it’s okay if you don’t, I know it‘s fast. I just figured that if you had stayed here all those years ago we would probably already be living together, and you can’t live with Val and Matt forever. What am I saying? I just assumed you didn’t want to live with them. I didn’t even ask you how you felt about moving in or anything.” He keeps rambling on until I put my hand over his mouth

He stares at me and I smile “I want to move in, if you truly do not mind.” I say slowly letting the words sink in not only for him but for myself too.

“Of course I don’t mind Baby, I love you. I can’t see myself without you.” Brian says excitedly “I can’t believe I have you back in my life.” he leans over kissing me. I couldn’t believe it either, I have a crazy life, but when Brian is in it it’s more Crazy Beautiful

He smiles at me before I wrap my arms around his neck and he repeats about me moving in with him. I’ve never been happier in my whole life. Brian is the love of my life and I’m incredibly lucky to get the second chance at this sort of love. I pull away after a moment of tightly hugging him and I place a gentle kiss on his collar bone. He smirks at me before kissing me hard yet softly. I sigh with my eyes still closed and I hear him chuckle at my happiness.

I get up out of bed and stretch my arms above my head. I notice Brian’s eyes roam my exposed body and I blush at this. Brian has seen me naked before since we had had sex when we were younger. But now there were scars, but also the fact that it had been years since we’d been sexual. I stood there in my tee shirt and my boy shorts and I avoid making eye contact with Brian before finding my jeans.

I hear his stomach rumble and we both laugh joking about his hunger. I bite my lip as I watch him get up from the bed in nothing but his boxers. He shakes his head and I tear my eyes away while my face turns beat red. He walks up me kissing me lightly on my lips.

“Like what you see, Brending?” he asks with that infamous smirk

“I couldn’t help but to notice.” I say biting my lip

Brian walks into his closet and come back in a pair of jeans that hung perfectly against his hips. He bends down picking up a shirt and throwing it over his body. It covers most of his tattoos but his sleeves show and I like that. I loved his tattoos, I always had. I wasn’t the type of person to think a person’s body is their sanctuary and shouldn’t be colored. I smile at him as he brushes strands of hair off of my face.

“How about we go get some breakfast?” He asks me smiling at me lovingly

“As long as I can get some French toast I’m game.” I say excitedly

He laughs at me and nods his head at me. I walk into the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair before exiting. Brian stands leaning against the wall waiting for me and a smile makes its way onto my face. We start our way out of the house through the mess. I may try cleaning this up later for Brian. He didn’t deserve to have his house trashed. He locks the front door before meeting me in the car and down the road we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Subscribe :)
--Lindsey Ann
Thanks to who comment:
xxxbvbzzz
KellShadows
Syco11
mistery gurl