You Are Priceless

1/1

Image

I remember being an awkward person. I remember when I wished for someone half as good as you; you know I never thought my wish would come true.

I remember being easily content; it was as long as I had my music and I remember having this friend, we would talk about music and hang out constantly. We were immature but happy.

I remember having that friend gaining a huge amount of friends and kind of forgetting me but then you came along and I was really happy. I didn't worry about that friend and she still saw me as one of her close friends.

Anyway you are the main person in this story. You were greater than I imagined; you and me, it was just like the best dream ever. Not much people knew at all.

I would have spent the rest of my life with you; I was a coward and if I could say all my feelings right now just to be with you again for another day, I would.

Those days were so priceless, it was even better than seeing your favourite band live and being able to see them really times ten at least.

You made me feel like the pain I felt before you was worth it because you made me forget all about it. I remember the jeers and taunts when I was younger, I remember the isolation.

I remember those days with your name making my heart race in the most amazing way possible. I felt I could conquer anything. Those people who made me feel bad no longer haunted my memory because they have you but I had, you enriched my life so much.

I remember obsessing over the little things you'd say, I'd put them onto paper and treasure them forever.

You may have made my life worth more than gold but you are priceless.