Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

“What the hell are you doing?!"

8.
Jack

Aw fuck I thought to myself as I realized I had left my pants in the bathroom. I was supposed to go out and meet the kids in 5 minutes, and I was only half dressed; Not that the kids would mind that, but you really should only offend parents so much in one night. I sighed as I jogged back towards the bathrooms. I entered when I didn’t hear water running, and called Andy’s name, but when they’re was no answer, I entered further, assuming she was already out of the shower. I saw my black skinny jeans, lying on the shelf on the back wall next to some other clothes. I walked past the showers, slipped on my jeans and turned to leave. When I noticed the bra sitting on top of the pile of clothes, meaning they were Andy’s. What, is she walking around naked? I thought to myself. I looked at my phone and realized I was supposed to be outside right now. FUCK! I thought as I walked past the showers, and out of the bathroom, but as I passed the first shower, I could have sworn I saw someone with short, brown hair standing in it. Alex. I stood quietly at the door, and pulled my pants down so my balls were showing. I carefully walked over to the first shower on the right, jumped in front of it and yelled, “Dick party!” As soon as the words left my mouth I realized my mistake. It was definitely not Alex in that stall. It was Andy.
She let out a scream as she threw her hands over her breasts. I yelled,” OH MY GOD!” as I hurriedly put my dick away.
“Jesus fucking Christ, Jack! What the hell are you doing!” she yelled
“Ahhh! I don’t know! I thought you were Alex!” I said with my eyes closed. I curiously opened one eye, as she yelled at me to get out. Hard wood floors, huh, I thought to myself, but I quickly looked away and started to run out of the bathroom, remembering the kids I was supposed to be meeting, and realizing that would be a really, really, bad time to get a boner. “Sorry!” I called to her as I left the bathroom.
When I got to Alex, Rian and Zack, they had already been meeting and greeting for 10 minutes. After tons of apologies to Matt, I started autographing things and smiling for pictures. But the whole time, I couldn’t stop thinking about how hot Andy was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo Jack saw Andy naked! i think this chapter is cute. what do YOU think? tell me in a COMMENT! please?