Have You Ever?

Chapter Number Lizze: The Memory.

**Lizzes POV**

***Flash Back***

I got off the bus and started to walk towards the shops. I got in the first one and hear Mia call out.

"Liz... Oh, sorry, Lizze. Will I ever remember? Anyway, Honey, we are all planning on going out tomorrow night. Fancy coming?"

She looked around at all seven of her friends standing behind her and they all smirk.

"Um... I think I should ask first. But yeah. Where you gonna go?"

I asked Mia, a couple of them let out a little giggle and turn away pretending to be interested in something on one of the shelves. Mia answered though.

"Well we were thinking..."

she looked back for support and turned to me again.

"Black hole woods! We were thinking... It will be like a big game of have you ever crossed with dares. Stuff that you haven't done you have to do that or similar as a dare. sound good?"

I looked at her blankly and nodded. Walking to the fridge section to get Fever energy drink. After I had paid I went outside and opened my drink. As I went to start going to school I heard Mia call after me.

"Wait! Look. I don' want to put you off but, if you don't come, I get my way with G again. If you do you could get in to trouble or hurt. We don't want that do we?"

She was stood behind me and slowly run her hands around my waist and lightly rested her head on my shoulder only moving to kiss my neck. Moving up slightly, licking around my ear. She went to turn my round but then footsteps where informing us of someone approaching.

That was it. She turned around and walked away.

She had power over me and allot of it... She still does. Only difference is the relationship.

That night I met them. Just like they told me to. And Mia was right.

I got hurt. Emotionally and physically. Not just me. Mia too.

The dare to kiss. Touch. Play. It all went to far. They didn't stop. We couldn't stop. There was no pause OR stop button on this movie. Everything just kept getting worse. And worse.

The end of everything.

Almost...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment...

Do you like it so far... Don't you.... ?????

comment me please and thank you!!

xxxxx