Status: Cause I Was Bored 8D

Take Over

The Game

"The Game!" I yelled out in glee. Kayleigh looked at me with a look that plainly said 'what the fuck?!'. Laughter erupted around the sunny yet rainy streets and I eventually had to tell her what I was talking about.

"The Game. It's a game where once you hear 'the game' you are automatically playing. You can't win, you can only lose. And you only lose if you say, hear, or think of 'the game. The goal is to get everybody in the world to play, and to lose."

She still stared at me as if I was crazy. This was the first time she's heard of it, I believe, and of course she was going to give me the 'what the fuck?! crazy bitch!' look. There are way to many things in this world we both don't get.

This is one of those things.

"So I just lost... the Game?" She asked.

"Yes, and so did I." A wicked smile spread across both our faces and we ran as fast as we could to the radio station.

When we got there a very old and mean looking man answered. "What you want?" He asked us. Glaring down upon our sweet and 'innocent' faces.

"Well, can we say something over the radio?" I asked. Kayleigh was smiling wide and he looked suspicious of us at first.

"Fine, make it quick." We jumped with joy and ran inside. There were microphones everywhere and we didn't know what to really do at first until he handed us a microphone.

"Hello everybody! I'm here live with..." He looked at us.

"Kayleigh."

"And Caity."

"And these lovely ladies have something to say to everybody listening. So turn your radio up, and listen carefully." Mean Guy looked at us with a glare.

"THE GAME!!!" We screamed at the same time, and soon enough we were running down the street as fast as we could screaming 'the game' everywhere.

Lots of people got pissed off with us that night. And lots of complaints were sent to the radio station the following hour. Cause they all lost...

THE GAME.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. If you know what this game is all about, you just lost...
THE GAME!
>8D