Status: Hop on board.

Easier To Lie

Twenty-Two.

“You can’t get mad Garrett,” Mallory told him. They were Skyping.

“Why would I be mad at you?” He smiled at his girlfriend who he thought looked so adorable right now.

“John kissed me.”

Silence. Garrett had even walked out of the shot.

“What did you do?” Garrett asked as he walked back into the frame.

“Well, I froze for a minute…” Mallory said honestly.

“Then you pushed him off, right?” He asked, expecting a positive answer.

“Not, well, not exactly. I mean, I was confused and trying to make sense of the situation.” She tried to explain without lying, which wasn’t working out too well.

“This is three times now, Mal.” He sounded distressed.

“I know Garrett, but I told him we were just friends.”

“Apparently that’s not working, now, is it?” Garrett’s voice was cold, and Mallory was taken aback by it. “Listen, I’m a little tired of this. It’s obvious you have some attraction to him, so for now, go, do whatever the fuck you want, and then come back to me when it’s out of your system.”

“Gare, you don’t mean that.” Mallory tried to talk some sense into him.

“Yes Mallory, yes I do. Just… Whatever you do, be safe, because you’re still mine, and I love you.” Before Mallory could even reply, Garrett ended the call and logged off of Skype.
Battling thoughts went through her head, he sounded like he meant it. But what would he do if Mallory actually pursued something with John? He was right though. Mallory did have feelings for John, but the thing was they were purely sexual. She made an impulse decision… If you could even call it a decision at all.

Mallory sped down the streets on her way to John’s house. She rushed up to the porch and pounded on the door. John answered it and he looked shocked. Did he leave something in her car?

“Um, hey did I forget something?” He asked while opening the door to let her in.

“Not quite” She told him and then crashed her lips to his.
John reacted to her and kissed her back and moved his hands up to cup her face. They sat by the open door and kissed like teenagers for a long while. Mallory made a move to go towards John’s room.

“Garrett,” John muttered.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll explain everything after.” Mallory panted before kissing John again.
John approved of her answer, and he kicked the door shut with his foot. He picked Mallory up and rushed to his room. He didn’t bother shutting the door- perks of living alone- and he laid Mallory on the bed.

“Do I have to be gentle or anything with the baby?” He asked the girl that was getting impatient beneath him.

“No, just don’t completely lay on me.” Mallory went back to kissing him.
John made a move to take her shirt off. Mal lifted her arms and allowed him to do so, as long as John’s came off right away next. It wasn’t too long after before their clothes were on the floor. Mallory reached down to grab John’s manhood. Once she did she looked down.

“Uh, um..” She stuttered and looked back up at John’s smirk invested face.

“Really? You don’t say.” John laughed. Mallory blushed.

“If you knock my baby’s eye out I’ll cut you.” She laughed and went back to kissing John and pleasuring him with her hand for now.

They rolled in the sheets, back and forth, alternating who was fighting for dominance during the foreplay. Mallory’s giggles and grunts of male power filled the room. John had finally decided he had enough playing around and he entered Mallory.

She paused for a minute, anticipating the worst, but there wasn’t any pain like she thought. She actually really got into it once she was on top.

A little while after, both of them were laying there, casually talking.

“So, Garrett?” John questioned.

“Oh, well, he got really upset about the whole thing with you kissing me and he told me to basically get it out of my system, but he was dead serious. And well, I kinda really just jumped at the opportunity without thinking.” Mal admitted and she felt a pang of regret.

“Ah, that old one.” John smiled and moved a piece of hair out of Mallory’s face.

“John, why do you like me?” She blurted out.

“Well, I think you’re different, I think you are so much fun and excitement and you always keep everyone- well me at least- on my toes to see what comes next.” He smiled at the end.

“Oh God.” Mallory groaned and sat up, making sure to stay covered by the gray sheet on John’s bed.

“Are you okay?” John asked her, sitting up as well.

“Now I see why Garrett did this John, he knew I would realize that I just… I love him so much, and I shouldn’t have a reason to not be with him. I’m so sorry, John.” Mallory got up and got dressed.

John didn’t know what to say. He was disappointed of course. More than disappointed maybe.

“John,” Mallory said for the third time, but he was in a trance.

“Hm.” He groaned.

Mallory saw what she had just done to him. She walked over to his slumped figure and kissed his lips again.

“John, you really turned out to be a great guy. But you don’t really want me. I’m pregnant, and you’re not ready for kids, you’ve said it yourself. You have a lot more living to do and I don’t want to interfere with that. Plus, I’m broken. I wake up fearing for my life in the middle of the night, I flinch anytime someone says the name Adam.” She struggled saying it still. “John… You need someone with no boundaries, and that can’t be me. It was, before you knew I was pregnant. And I still don’t think you’re thinking of what happens when my baby comes, my world is going to be turned upside down, and you don’t want that. I know you too well to know you don’t.” She finished and John nodded solemnly. Mallory sat for a minute longer, and then continued out.

When she was at the front door, John appeared, in his naked glory.

“Just one question?” He asked.

“Sure,”

“Who’s better?” Mallory laughed.

“Well, you’re bigger, but Garrett lasts longer, and that means more orgasms for me. So I’m being a bit biased and selfish by saying Garrett. But damn, protect your jewels.” She laughed and John came to give her a hug. “Why don’t you have clothes on?”

“I like being naked.” John shrugged and with that and a roll of her eyes, Mallory left.

She was oddly excited to tell Garrett how much she realized she loved him, and how she would never let anything come between them and all that sappy stuff that was so extremely true.

Mallory ran straight into his house, said hi to his mom and went to his room. She knocked three times and walked in. He was sitting at his computer surfing the web.

“Garrett.” Mallory said quietly to get his attention. He turned around, surprised to see her. He stood and she ran to go hug and kiss him. “I love you, I love you so much Garrett.” She repeated to him.

“Mallory, what's going on, what happened?” Garrett could tell something was up by the way she was hurrying everything. “Now settle down baby, it’s not good for Nellie.” He rested a hand on her bump.

“Well, I just realized how much you mean to me, you’re so damn important. And I realized it after seeing John just before here.” Mallory’s back was hurting some from today’s festivities mixed with the baby weighting her down. She sat down.

“You were with John?” Garrett asked, and Mallory nodded. “Did… Did anything happen?” He didn’t want to ask, but it was inevitable.

“Well, we had sex…” She felt odd saying it so forwardly.

“You WHAT!?” Garrett shouted at her.

“You said it was okay!” Mallory defended.

“What the hell Mallory! I didn’t think you’d go and FUCK him! I thought you’d be smart enough to realize it during a blowjob or something!” He had lost it. He was furious that Mallory would do that, or that John would allow it… Well, maybe not the last one.

“Did you just call me dumb?” She asked, dumbfounded.

“Not like that, come on,” Garrett scoffed. “You don’t see the problem here!?”

“Fuck you, Garrett.” Mallory wasn’t going to sit here and listen to Garrett complain about Mallory doing what he told her to.

She walked downstairs and Gare’s mom was in the kitchen.

“Mallory,” She called. Mal wiped her tears from her face quickly and went to her.

“Yeah?” Mallory asked, her voice was choked up and her tears were still coming.

“Oh dear! What happened, I heard him yelling, I’m going to have a talk with him later.” She rushed up and wiped the tears away.

“We just had an argument, and I can’t help it, I just want to cry. He yelled at me and I got scared. Nellie started kicking and now I can’t stop crying.” Mallory went on and on, and was pulled into a hug by Mrs. Nickelsen.

“It’s okay Mallory, he’s going to calm down, and so are you. Why don’t you sit in the family room and watch some T.V.” She offered.

“No thank you, I just want to go back home and see my brothers.” Mal politely declined. Mrs. Nickelsen nodded and Mal was on her way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys... We seriously get like... THREE comments every chapter. It's kind of disheartening. Can we please have some more feedback, it's nice hearing your thoughts!

-G