Status: Hop on board.

Easier To Lie

Nine.

Mallory rubbed her temples. She didn’t need to cause any drama. This was supposed to be her fresh start. She figured she should go set John straight before he gets any other ideas with her. She drove over to his house and walked up the walkway confidently and knocked four times. She thought about what she was going to say. John, I shouldn’t be taken advantage of. You know I’m interested in Garrett and what you did was wrong. A few moments later, John answered the door.

“Mallory?” He questioned. But Mallory wasn’t caring about what he was saying, hell, her eyes weren’t even on his face, but on his naked chest. The confidence she was holding was all put aside. Her eyes finally found his, and he was trying to hide a smirk. Sure, John was used to girls gawking over him, but the fact that he wasn’t supposed to have her was really a big turn on. And the fact she was checking him out was turning him on even more. “Mallory, are you okay?” He asked.

“John. Yes. John, um listen.” Mallory was all disoriented, that smirk of John’s was throwing her off. “You, we.” She tried, but stopped, took a deep breath and continued. “Us kissing,” He stopped her, and pulled her closer by the small of her back.

“Should happen again,” He pressed his lips to hers again and the feverish feeling came back to them. Mallory’s hands returned to his hair and she moaned when John slid his tongue past her lips. The door was shut, and Mallory’s back was pressed hard against it.
John moved his lips down to Mallory’s neck, and she moaned again. As John kissed and bit her neck Mallory couldn’t believe how much pleasure she was getting from him. She was getting chills all over from his now roaming hands. They spent some time on her butt, then her breasts, and before Mallory could stop him, she was hitting her first climax. She shook and moaned in immense pleasure. John backed away from her and looked at her skeptically.

“Did you just…” He trailed off and Mallory slightly nodded; mouth agape at her own actions.
Harder than even, their lips were crushed against each others, and John picked Mallory up, taking her to his room and dropping her on the bed. He started to lift off her shirt, and then it hit Mallory.

This is John. The cocky, arrogant, man-hoe John. Not her sweet, shy, awkward Garrett. She doesn’t like John.

“Stop!” She yelled and stood up. “John, you can’t touch me. I’m not yours to touch. You know I like Garrett! You're a jerk for even kissing me in the first place. If you ever come on to me again, I will gladly twist your balls off your body.” Her confidence came back to her, and she was proud walking out of that house with her pant button untouched. Now she knew what she had to do.

Walking up to Garrett’s door seemed slightly funny, but she ignored those feelings. She had to tell him.

“Garrett, I have to tell you something.” Mal just cut to the chase because that would seem to be the best way. Garrett walked her over to the couch and sat down, Mallory followed.

“Go ahead,” Gare motioned on.

“Well, I’m um… I moved here because I...” Mallory closed her eyes so that she couldn’t see Garrett’s reaction. “I’m pregnant.”

“Pregnant?” Garrett tried to wrap his head around this.

“It isn’t just that though.” Mallory admitted. “Someone was stalking me, and he raped me. I didn’t mean for it to happen,” Mallory’s eyes started tearing up. Gare slowly moved his hand to Mallory’s stomach and felt there. “I really like you Garrett,” She whispered. “So much, but you can't tell my brother, not yet.”

“Mallory, I like you too.” He whispered and kissed her lightly. “But you need to tell Kennedy, sooner than later.” He advised. “Are you okay though, baby?”

“I know, and I will.” She promised him. “Yeah, I’m okay, no infections that would hurt me or the baby. But I understand if you want to stop seeing each other.”

“Are you kidding me!? I want to be there for you, no matter what, Mallory, be my girlfriend?” Garrett’s palms were slightly clammy, and he couldn’t stop shaking his leg up and down. He hadn’t been this nervous asking a girl to be his girlfriend. But Mallory was different.

“Of course I will, but Garrett, this baby is a big thing, are you positive you’re up for it.” Mallory doubted he would, although she didn’t know why, he seemed to surprise Mallory a lot.

“I’m not familiar with any type of this stuff… So I might not be a huge help, but I can comfort you, and be there to tell you you’re beautiful to me, even when you’re belly is out to here” He motioned about a foot away from her stomach. “And I can tie your hair back when you have morning sickness. I’ll go to doctor’s appointments with you, and Mallory, when that baby decides he or she is ready to have you as a mommy, I’ll be there, holding your hand and talking you through it.” Mallory started to cry at Garrett’s words, and it wasn’t a mood swing, it was Mallory realizing that this man was completely serious.

“Thank you Garrett, I’ve never met anyone like you, and I just want to spend all my time with you. You’re all I’ve been thinking about since I’ve moved here.” She told him honestly.

“Ditto,” He gently grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Now, Mallory felt guilty. How could she let John’s looks get to her so easily? Just because her pregnant hormones made her horny, she had to go and almost sleep with him. How was she going to tell Garrett after he has said all those things to her.

“Gare, I need to get home for a little while.” She told him and he just nodded and smiled.
Mallory opened the door to the house and found Kenny in the living room. “I’m home,” She said meekly. He turned his head towards her.

“Hi,”

“Are you mad at me Kennedy?” Mallory asked and Kennedy sighed.

“Of course not Mallory Jane, I’m just trying to look out for your best interest, and that is definitely not John.” He explained.

“I know, I went over and told him that, and then I went to Garrett’s.” Mallory smiled at his name and her stomach fluttered at the thought of her boyfriend.

“And how is he?” Kennedy asked with a small smile.

“My boyfriend!” Mallory exclaimed and then contained herself.

“Well I could have told you that was going to happen soon.” Kennedy leaned over and hugged her. “I’m happy for you, baby sister.”

“Thank you Kenny,” She smiled. Should she tell him now?

“Kennedy,” She started. He raised his eyebrows at her. “Where did this moustache come from?” She asked him, flicking his facial hair playfully. Kennedy just laughed at her.

After some chatting, Mallory and Kennedy parted, and Mallory ended up in her room with her top up, looking at her belly. It was slightly protruding and she rubbed the solid bump, her baby. She gulped with fear of what the future was going to hold for her, Garrett and the baby.
She hoped Garrett would always be there for her like he said he would. Mallory just pictured her after delivering the baby, holding it with Garrett kissing her cheek. She could look down at her baby with its blue eyes, plump lips, and nose just like Garrett’s.

Then she froze. This baby wasn’t Garrett’s, she didn’t know whose it was, and that made her start to cry. She would never know who the father is, and she would have to settle with that her entire life.

But what would the band think about her. Sure, Garrett and Kennedy know she wasn’t willing when the baby was conceived, but would the rest of the band know that? Would they think she was a whore? Or would they think she can’t do anything on her own since she ran to Kennedy. They wouldn’t know that she’s trying to hide…

At least she would have Garrett…
♠ ♠ ♠
The comments have been pretty good guys :) Could we ask for one from everyone?

Hope you enjoy!