Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

The Way Back Home

Things almost seemed normal for a few days, but it seemed like today was going to change things. It was the day Izy had been dreading since Warped Tour started. Yes today was the day that Warped Tour made a stop in Phoenix, Arizona. Which meant that Cameron was acting weird and Izy wasn’t sure what to do to help him.

She just decided to stop worrying about though when she got a text message telling her to meet him near the entrance. She didn’t even ask what he wanted she just wanted to get out the van. Justin was already there waiting by the entrance looking anxious, so Izy went right over to him.

“Somebody looks nervous,” she said when she was standing right behind him.
He turned around right away in surprise. “It took you long enough to get here,” Justin gave his sister a hard time.

“Yeah well I have many important things to do other than follow your every order,” she said.

“Today is your last day with me, your awesome brother, before we both go our separate ways.”

Before Izy said anything a girl Izy didn’t recognize got their attention. “Justin,” the girl yelled in excitement and Izy watched as a brunette girl ran over to her brother. Then as a smile broke out on his face before she closed the distance and kissed him. The two of them broke apart but Justin kept his arms around her. That was when a third girl came up and joined the group.

“Izy, this is my girlfriend Alex,” Justin introduced the two girls.

“You’re Izy?” the girl asked while walking away from Justin to shake Izy’s hand. “Justin has told me so much about you.”

“I’m sorry I’m really not as terrible as I might seem,” Izy tried to defend herself from whatever might have been said. She could only imagine the kinds of things the people back in Arizona had said about her after she had left.

“Don’t be silly. You’re so important to Justin punched Stephen the night of his graduation party.”

“He did what?” Izy asked Alex in shock but looking right at Justin. All he did was look away awkwardly before Alex started talking again.

“He just got to the party and punched Stephen. Anyways though it just shows how much he cares about you, that’s all I need to know. I don’t take what other people say seriously. It’s just a bunch of people talking because they have nothing better to do. Besides we’ve all done some things we aren’t proud of.” That was all Izy needed to know that she liked Alex. She seemed like an all around kind person and Izy was glad Justin had found someone like her.
The attention then turned to the third girl in the group. “This is Claire,” Alex introduced the girl, who was an average height with brightly died red hair. However, Claire looked around distracted like she was looking for someone. “Don’t mind her she just can’t stand being away from Adam,” Alex explained.

“Don’t make me sound like that,” Claire objected turning her attention to the group.

“Come on you know it’s true,” Alex teased.

“Maybe,” Claire responded before Alex gave her a look. “Ok fine I have become that cliché girl. I can’t help it though I didn’t think I would ever care about anyone as much as I care about him,” Claire said while a blush made it’s way on her face.

“Who’s this guy you’re talking about, he sounds pretty special.” Claire jumped slightly as Adam came up from behind her and put his arm around her.

“Just some guy. He’s all right but he is in a band. Its called Anarbor have you heard of it?” Claire joked.

“Can’t say I have,” he smiled. “I missed you Claire.”

“I missed you too,” She responded with a smile before their lips met.
Suddenly Izy felt the need to get away from all the reunited couples. It made her miss the way things used to be with Cameron. Before warped tour and all the fights. “I’ll just let you four catch up,” Izy spoke up. “I’ll see you all later,” she called back as she started to walk away. She wasn’t exactly sure where she was going. Her mind couldn’t decide between going to find Cameron and just being alone. That was until she walked right into someone sending herself to the ground and her mind back to the present.

“I’m so sorry,” the guy told her while reaching a hand up to help her up.

“Don’t be it was my fault, my mind has been all over the place lately,” she explained using his hand to pull herself into a standing position. Standing across from him she took in his smile and light curly hair.

“Anything you want to talk about? Oh and I’m Auggie by the way,” he introduced himself.

“No, not really it’s just boy problems,” she told him rolling her eyes at how lame that sounded even to her. “And it’s Izy by the way.”

“Cool, well I guess I’ll see you around then, Izy.” He still was smiling through the whole conversation and it made Izy feel calm somehow. He didn’t even know her–the two of them didn’t have a past further than a few minutes ago–but he was still willing to hear her talk about her problems.

“Definitely,” she smiled back before the two of them walked off in different directions.
Right after meeting Auggie Izy decided that she needed to go find Cameron. The first place she checked was the van where she found Eric but no Cameron. It wasn’t until she had almost given up on finding him when she passed Anarbor’s merch tent. Cameron was there talking to Amber. Izy ignored the uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach.

“Hey, Cameron,” Izy went up to her boyfriend ignoring the fact that Amber and his conversation seemed to stop abruptly when she approached them.

“Izy, where did you run off to this morning?” he asked trying not to seem jealous.

“Justin wanted me to meet his girlfriend. It was really important to him, but I want to make it up to you. I was thinking we could hang out, just you and me all day,” she offered.

“Are you sure you don’t need to see anyone else from Arizona?” He liked the idea but was a little skeptical of whether that would actually happen. That was supposed to be the plan for all of Warped Tour but that hadn’t really worked out up to then.

“There nobody here that is more important to me than you,” she told him.

“Then let’s go,” he responded while a smile broke out on his face. “See you later, Amber.”

“Yeah see you,” Amber said back with something weird in her voice.

“Do you have anything particular planned?” Cameron asked his girlfriend.

“Nope it is completely 100% up to you what we do today,” she answered. “Well until we have to five when we play music for your adoring fans, but other than that.”

“Anything I want?” he smirked and put a hand under Izy’s chin bringing his lips close to hers.

“Because there is something we haven’t done since Warped Tour started.”

“Yes anything,” she whispered before their lips met.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a super long time and that this is mostly filler, but I wanted to post something for all you lovely people and this is better than nothing. Right? I've been super busy two weeks ago I saw the Summer Set and The Downtown Fiction on the Feel Good Now tour so that was really exciting and I met.................JUSTIN GODSEY. Which was super exciting for me. Then last week I say Grieves and K.Flay and they were both AMAZING check em out. Now back to story info so there are some new characters in this one and incase you aren't as obsessed with You, Me and Everyone we know as I am here are some pictures of Auggie since he is a cutie uno dos tres. Also one of the new characters is going to be really important can you guess who? I just like asking questions. Time to wrap this up by thanking the commenters(YAY!) THank you to TatumTSS, carcrashhearts and lindsey0414 all your comments mean a lot to me. This now has TWO pages of comments which was exciting because at first I just thought mibba was lying to me about having comments. That is all until next time comment, subscribe and stay awesome :)