Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

A New Hope

Walking into the high school gym for the semi-formal on the arm of Jake Ryan made Izy feel like she was special. It was the first time in a while that she had felt like that. As she walked in people’s eyes were on the couple. She wore a strapless dress with an empire waist. It was a purple dress that had black lace over it with a black bow at the waist.

“So do you want to dance or something?” he asked her but he was looking around the gym.

“Well we are at a dance we might as well,” she responded. The two of them danced until a slow song came on. They paused for a second looking at each other until his hands reached out to her hips so she put hers onto his shoulders.

Izy was having a good time and was really starting to like Jake. Until their dance was interrupted. “So you’re the whore that Jake has been seeing,” a girl came up to them. She was shorter than Izy with fake blond hair, big boobs and too much makeup. Then there was her dress it was a tight strapless dress with some cutouts on the side. This girl looked like a complete hypocrite while she was calling another girl a whore.

“That’s nice and all coming for stripper Barbie, but who are you?” Izy shot back.

“I’m Alisa, Jake’s girlfriend.”

“You have a girlfriend?” Izy turned to Jake feeling a mix of shock and hurt.

“Well we were on a break,” he said guiltily.

“It’s only been a couple of days that doesn’t give you the right to show up with some random slut,” Alisa cut back into the conversation. A couple of days? Those four words shot through Izy’s brain. That means that throughout whatever she had with Jake he had had a girlfriend. She felt hurt and stupid and just wanted to get out of here.

“You know what from what I can see here you two are perfect for each other. Jake I’m sorry I ever wasted my time with you,” and with that Izy turned and walked out of the gym and out of the school. She stopped at the steps of the school and hide her face in her hands while tears started to fall making her feel even more pathetic.

“Whoever he is he isn’t worth it,” she heard someone with an unfamiliar voice say behind her.
She lifted up her head to see who had joined her. “And how do you know that?” she asked.

“A girl like you should be inside having a good time instead of outside crying over some douche bag,” he said.

“Who says that I even should be able to have a good time?” she asked. Right now only the things that she had done wrong were running through her head at the moment.

“I do,” he said and sat down next to her. “I’m Cameron, Cameron Leahy by the way,” he introduced himself.

“That’s sweet and all but I’ve done plenty to deserve all my misfortune tonight.”

“I don’t believe that don’t be so hard on yourself. Whatever you did it’s in the past and right now you’re here talking to me, so your pretty lucky,” he joked.

Somehow his presence brought a smile to her face. She couldn’t help it he was cute and he was nice. “I guess you’re right. I’m Izy,” she told him.

“So who was the guy? Want me to kick his ass?” he asked and flexed his arm trying to look tough.

“What guy?”

“The guy that caused you to end up here,” he answered.

“Well technically there is more than one but the guy that caused me to end up out here was Jake Ryan.”

“Jake Ryan your out here because of the living ken doll.” His response made her burst out laughing. “What I know I’m hilarious but I’m not that funny?”

“It’s just that earlier I called his girlfriend stripper Barbie so the ken doll comment was just too perfect.” Her mood was genuinely lighter now.

“You called Alisa stripper Barbie?” he asked to make sure he heard right nobody had actually stood up to that girl before. She nodded her head yes. “Izy, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship,” he said standing up in front of her and holding out his hand to help her up. “Come on I’ll introduce you to my friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one. So what do people think so far? Comment please? Thank you to all the subscribers you all rock.
Comment, subscribe and stay awesome. :D