Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

Like We Used To

“Izy this is Amber. Amber this is Izy,” Jess introduced the two girls after she had finished dragging Izy through the Warped Tour crowds. Amber was a few inches shorter than Izy, so Izy assumed she was about 5’4”. She had bleached blonde hair with a few pink streaks and was wearing really short jean shorts with a loose grey tank top that showed a neon green bikini top.

“Hey nice to meet you. As Jess told you I’m Amber also known as Anarbor’s merch bitch. My cousin Adam plays guitar in Anarbor so I some how ended up here, and yourself?” Amber introduced her self more to Izy giving her and easy smile.

“I’m playing guitar in my boyfriends band,” Izy told her.

“Awesome I’ve always been jealous of the fact that Jess was in a band however I lack the musical ability. Clearly my cousin Adam stole it all,” she joked.

“I once said something very similar,” Izy said letting out a small laugh along with Jess and Amber. Jess had been right Izy could see herself being friends with this girl.

The three girls kept talking until someone she saw over Izy’s shoulder distracted Amber. “Holy hot guy, batman,” Amber said causing the two other girls to laugh. “But seriously guys I need to meet him and he’s coming over here.”

Izy turned around and felt a slight wave of jealousy. Cameron was walking towards the group of girls. When he got over to them he put his arm around Izy’s waist and she gave him a peck on the lips. “Cameron this is Jess an old friend and Amber a new friend.”

“So you’re the Cameron I’ve heard a lot about you,” Jess spoke up.

“All good I hope,” Cameron commented.

“Of course they were good I wasn’t going to trash talk my own boyfriend,” Izy told him. She noticed how Amber seemed to be quieter now, but chose to ignore that fact.

“Good,” he smiled at Izy and pulled her slightly closer. “I’ve been looking for you though we need to get ready to go on.”

“Oh ok. Well it was nice meeting you Amber. Will you two come by to see me in action?”

“Of course I will you don’t even have to ask,” Jess answered. “Are you coming with me Amber?”

“I wish but I doubt Adam will let me free,” Amber said pouting a little.

“If for some reason he does though it would be awesome if you could come, but if not I’ll definitely see you later,” Izy said before her and Cameron walked away to the stage they would be playing on.

“Are you ready?” Cameron asked Izy.

“Not at all,” Izy answered honestly. She was feeling extremely nervous right now.

“Don’t worry about it you’re going to be great and I’ll be right there next to you.” His words made Izy feel slightly better and she felt even better when he gave her a comforting hug.

“Group hug!” Eric called out before him and David came up and wrapped their arms around Cameron and Izy. Izy giggled almost was able to forget about her nerves. Her nerves returned full force the second she stepped out onto the stage. She tried not to look out at the small crowd that was already forming as her and the guys started to play. She put all her focus into playing hoping she wouldn’t make any major mistakes.

The first thing Stephen did when he had some free time was make a phone call. Seeing Izy again had caught him completely caught him off guard. That was about the last thing he had been expecting when they found out The Summer Set would be on Warped Tour.

“Hey Stephen,” Justin Godsey answered his phone on the fourth ring.

“Justin you need to come down to Warped Tour,” Stephen told him.

“Why? Do you miss me already, Gomez?” Justin asked while laughing a little.

“No not really but Izy is here,” Stephen spoke and tried to keep is voice calm and even.

“Izy? My Izy? Isabelle Godsey? What the hell is she doing there? How did she even get there?” Justin just kept on asking questions while Stephen just listened waiting for him to be done. While Justin was still rambling off his questions Jess walked up to Stephen. She wanted to head over to watch The Downtown Fictions’ set but she didn’t want to go alone. Amber couldn’t get away for it and Jess didn’t know who else to take with her so she picked Stephen.

“You’re coming with me,” she told Stephen not giving him a choice. He just gave her a confused look in response. “Now or we’ll miss it,” she said.

Stephen knew that he wouldn’t be able to get out of whatever Jess wanted him to do, so he sighed and then got off the phone with Justin. “Justin I know you have a lot of questions and I do too, but,” he looked back over to Jess who was waiting impatiently. “I have to go so I talk to you later.”

“Wait no don’t you dare hang up on me, Gomez. You can’t just drop a bomb like that and then hang up,” Justin protested, but Stephen ignored him and hung up anyway. Justin called him back though as Jess started dragging Stephen off and he ignored the call.

“Where exactly are we going?” Stephen asked the drummer.

“You’ll see when we get there,” was all she told him.

“And when is that going to be?” he still tried to get some information out of her.

“Riiiiiiiight,” she held out the “I” while they kept walking. “Now!” she said when they were facing the stage where The Downtown Fiction was playing.

“Why did you drag me here?” he asked. Instead of answering though Jess just motioned towards the stage. Stephen understood when he looked up and saw Izy. He could see how nervous she was as she played guitar and it brought back memories of how he had felt about the girl. He knew he would have to talk to her. He wanted her to be in his life again.

Him and Jess watched the remainder of the set in silence and all Stephen could think about was what he would say to Izy after. He went through all the possibilities in his head of what he could say to here. Before he could find the exact words that would sound right though the set was over.

“Would you be okay if we go talk to her?” Jess asked him. She wanted to go talk to Izy but she wasn’t sure if Stephen would be up for it.

“Yeah let’s go,” he answered and the two of them walked backstage to see her.

Izy felt a rush of relief as she walked off stage. She had expected to make a major mistake but had gotten away with only a few minor ones. She joined Cameron, David and Eric in celebrating their first show on Warped Tour and their first show with Izy playing guitar for them.

“You did great,” Cameron told her and grabbed her hand.

“Thanks,” she responded smiling before reaching up to kiss him.

“Izy you were awesome, you all were.” Jess Bowen had reached the group and called out to grab Izy’s attention.

“Thank you, I’m so glad you were watching.” Izy gave Jess a hug. While she was pulling away though her eyes looked on Stephen’s over her friends shoulder. “Jess, this is Eric and David,” Izy was distracted as she introduced Jess to the drummer and bass player for The Downtown Fiction so that she could go over to Stephen.

In that moment of seeing Izy right in front of himself Stephen’s mind went completely blank. All the words that had been running through his head were gone and all he could do was hold out his arms for a hug. Izy allowed herself to relax in his familiar arms.

“I missed you,” she said in barely more than a whisper.

“I missed you too, so much,” he admitted.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we have a new character. Any thoughts yet about Amber? Thank you to carcrashhearts and Elle_KImberly for continuing to be awesome and commenting. Comment and subscribe?