Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

Feeling Sorry

“You have to come to our set also. I hope you know that you have no choice,” Jess told Izy breaking up her and Stephen’s reunion.

“What time is it?” Izy asked with every intention of going.

“4 o’clock. You should bring Cameron, David and Eric. If you want and you can stand side stage and watch from there also,” Jess offered with excitement in her voice.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Izy was uncertain.

“Of coarse it’s a good idea why wouldn’t it be?” Jess asked.

“Because I haven’t seen John again yet and I’m sure he probably doesn’t want to see me. I don’t want to cause any problems during your set,” Izy explained. Cameron was paying a lot of attention to the two girls conversation and it gave him a lot of questions.

“John can just get over it. Besides the two of you are going to be on Warped Tour all summer you are going to have to see each other eventually. You might as well see each other now it’ll like ripping off a Band-Aid. Also you need to meet Josh and Brian,” Jess protested.

“I’m not sure, Jess,” Izy said.

"That’s too bad because I’m sure,” Jess responded before turning to Cameron and pointing at him. “You make sure she shows up. If she’s not there you are both in trouble.” It would be pointless to argue with Jess at this point and the last thing Izy wanted to do was get Jess mad at her again when they had just made up.

“Fine,” Izy sighed. “But if anything goes wrong you will only have yourself to blame.”

“You need to stop being so pessimistic Iz that is not what Warped Tour is about. I know this summer is going to be amazing you just have to let it be that way.” Jess was definitely in a better mood right now, which made Izy smile. Maybe Jess was right this summer could be the best.

Izy however still had her fair share of doubts as she walked hand in hand with Cameron to the stage where The Summer Set was about to play. They got there while The Summer Set was still doing sound check. Jess was the first one to see them. She waved excitedly over at them and Izy waved back but with slightly less enthusiasm. Stephen was the next one to notice her he smiled over at her. John noticed that Stephen and Jess were distracted and looked over to see what had caught their attention. He locked eyes with Izy for a moment. She saw his shocked expression and gave him a shy smile and he just flipped her off and then turned away.

Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and placed his mouth close to her ear. “How exactly do you know these people again?” he asked.

“You know that I lived in Arizona before moving to Virginia.” He nodded his head to acknowledge what she had said. “When I was there Stephen, the bass player that you met, and Jess were my best friends. Then I dated Stephen’s brother John the guitar player, but that didn’t end well. It actually ended very badly,” she explained.

“How so?” he asked.

Izy didn’t really want to explain to Cameron right now how she had cheated on John with Stephen. Instead she turned around in his arms to face him and placed her palms on his chest. “Can we not talk about this any more right now?”

“Yeah sure, babe,” he responded. She was relieved to be done with this conversation and leaned up to kiss him. It was a short kiss before The Summer Set started to play.

Izy applauded with the rest of the crowd when The Summer Set. Things had definitely changed since she was in Arizona and they were still Last Call For Camden.

Izy contemplated her chances of sneaking away before having to talk to John, but before she could get away Jess called her name. “Izy I’m so glad you actually came! I would hug you but I’m gross,” Jess said making a face while lifting up her sweaty tank top.

“You did say Cameron and me would both be in a lot of trouble if I didn’t show up. How could I not come?” Izy pointed out. “You guys were great though by the way.”

“Thank you. You need to meet the rest of the band now.” Jess grabbed Izy’s wrist and pulled her over to the rest of the band. As she did so Izy couldn’t help but to notice that John was taking his time before joining the rest of them backstage, and couldn’t stop the feeling that he was ignoring her. That wouldn’t have been surprising but it still hurt her a little bit.

“Izy this is Josh and Brian. Josh and Brian this is Izy,” Jess introduced Izy to the guitarist and lead singer.

“Hi it’s nice to meet you,” Izy said while shaking both their hands.

“Josh however held on to her hand a little longer. “Yeah I’ve heard a lot about you,” he told her while looking up and down her body. Jess responded by elbowing him in the side. “Hey,” he complained and she just shot him a look.

“I’m not surprised, but I have changed a lot since then,” she said not just to Josh, but also to the entire group.

“That’s too bad,” Josh responded with a smirk.

Before Izy could respond somebody came up from behind her and grabbed her arm jerking her back and away from the group. “What the h…” she started to say before she turned around to see John. Shock stopped the words from coming out of her mouth, so instead she just stood there with her mouth open when she saw how angry he looked.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” he asked.

“I-I-I… Jess told me to come watch your set. You know how persuasive Jess can be,” she answered nervously.

“What are you even doing at Warped though?”

“I’m playing guitar in a band. Look John I’m so sorry about the way things ended. I was stupid and selfish and you didn’t deserve any of that,” she apologized sincerely.

“I know you were and you may be sorry but I don’t care,” he responded before walking away from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a question. Would you all hate it if a made this day one more chapter long? I'm not really sure if I want to or not. Thank you to taco steve and TatumTSS for being super and commenting and any new subscribers. :) It would be nice to get four comments it won't really affect my updating (most likely) but then this would have the same amount of comments as Cross Your Fingers and I think that would be nice.