Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Tour Spirit

"You guys go check out the times on the boards and I'll head to the tent and make sure everything is set up and shit," Ronnie told the guys as we stood on the inside of the venue gates.

We split from the rest of the guys and the two of us headed towards the pretty generic tent. I wasn't sure how everything worked around here and I wasn't going to worry about it. Ronnie found their tent and made sure it was actually set up so that he and the band would have a place to hang out during the times when they weren't on stage.

"We have some time to kill," Ronnie told me as we set up and few chairs behind the table under the blue tent. I was thankful that we'd be able to sit in the shade because the heat was climbing more and more as the sun floated higher into the sky.

I wrapped my arms around Ronnie's waist from behind. "You should call the guys and see where they ran off to," I replied, resting my head against his back, "What if you go on in like half an hour?"

"Nah," Ronnie murmured, "We won't go on for a few hours. We've got plenty of time to do what ever you want."

Ronnie's tattooed hands covered my own and held mine against his stomach. I pressed my lips against his back and rested my cheek against the same spot. "This tour isn't about me, baby," I murmured, "We can do what you want."

Ronnie laughed and pulled arm so that I slid around his body with my arms clasped around his sides and my stomach pressed against his. "The kids will be let in soon," he murmured his lips against mine, "Do you want to hang out here with the guys and I or hang out back on the bus?"

I kissed him again. "I kind of want to stay here and see you interact with your fans."

Ronnie replied, "I won't be able to pay much attention to you, Att. I'm going to be kind of preoccupied."

"When has that ever bothered me?" I asked in return.

Ronnie grinned and we pulled away from each other to sit down on chairs. Ronnie pulled out some posters of the guys that someone had left at this tent and he looked them over, noting how there had to be hundreds of them here. Ronnie grinned. "I'm guessing I'm going to have to sign all of these."

"Have fun with that," I laughed, pulling one of to me so I could look at the large image of the guys. They stood there with their band name and logo above them. They looked completely insane with excitement.

"Atti," Ronnie muttered, catching my attention.

"What?" I asked, looking up to him.

"Do you want to go check out some of the other bands? I think they're letting the kids in now, we can go walk around," he asked, peering across the outside venue towards the gates where the people were starting to pile in from.

I just nodded and shoved the posters back in the box. Ronnie and I stood up and I took his hand in mine. We walked towards the main stage, our passes hanging from our jeans so that the security guards wouldn't stop us when we tried to move backstage in a little bit. "Lets go look at the boards," I said, tugging Ronnie towards the large white boards where the times and names of bands were posted.

"There are a lot of people playing today," Ronnie said as his dark eyes scanned over the names.

I grinned happy and tugged on his hand. "All Time Low are here," I said excitedly, "They're playing today. When I looked this up online I didn't think that their schedules would cross ours!"

"They're on the main stage, too," Ronnie told me, wrapping his arms over my shoulders from behind as the both of us scanned the boards for more familiar names.

"That means I can see them play, too," I said loudly, happily. "This is great!"

Ronnie laughed. "I didn't know that you liked All Time Low," he murmured.

"I absolutely love their singer," I replied, turning around so that we were chest to chest. "I have this weird thing about singers.. they get me all hot and bothered." I flipped my hair out of my face since my arms were still wrapped around Ronnie.

Ronnie looked down at me primitively. His eyes were smoldering as they bore into mine. He pressed his lips against the side of my mouth. "You don't just love me because I'm a singer, do you?" he questioned, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke.

"I don't know," I replied, teasing him. "I haven't found another reason to love you, yet."

Ronnie growled and nipped at my bottom lip. "You're not as cute as you think you are, Atticus."

"Really?" I asked softly, running my hands up his back and tracing my fingers over his spine. "Because I don't think I'm cute at all."

Ronnie tried to hold back as shiver. "Stop playing games with me, Atticus."

"I'm not playing games, Baby," I responded in a sensual, smirking up at him as he tried not to become wound up.

"Att..." he warned darkly.

"Ronnie..." I replied in the same tone. I initiated the kiss then, pushing roughly against his mouth.

Ronnie's tatted hands came up and held my face gently, his lips moving in rhythm with mine.

No matter how many times we'd done thing, I would never get used to kissing him. Every kiss was different, a whole new experience. His hair fell around his face and hit my cheeks, causing me to pull away as the ends tickled my skin.

"Your hair is getting so long," I murmured, looking up at his black rimmed eyes.

Ronnie chuckled and pulled back. We looked around as more people filed into the place wearing various band shirts and chatting excitedly with their own group of friends. I noticed that people were also starting to recognize Ronnie.

Ronnie noticed, too, because he put a dazzling smile on his face and moved towards a couple girls who were wearing different versions of FIR shirts. I stood back as he made those girls' day twenty times better.

"Atti," Ronnie called to me, motioning towards himself, "Come here!"

I walked over to them and smiled at the girls. "Hello," I greeted politely, standing next to Ronnie.

"Hi!" one girl quipped loudly, "I'm Diana!"

"I'm Atticus," I replied happily.

Her friend introduced herself, too, "I'm Brie. You two are dating, right?"

Ronnie nodded happily and pushed his lips against the side of my head. I couldn't stop the grin from spreading over my lips.

"I thought so!" Diana exclaimed, "I've seen your pictures on Tumblr!"

"Tumblr?" I questioned, surprised that the two girls had recognized me from the internet.

"It's a blogging website," Bri said softly, "Your guys' pictures are all over it."

Ronnie and I talked with them for another few minutes. Ronnie signed their shirts with a silver Sharpie and gave each of them hugs before telling them that we they were going to be on stage around four. They promised that they'd be front row against the barriers before Ronnie and I walked away.

We were stopped a few more times before we headed out to the bus. There weren't that many places we could go without being in the way or without Ronnie being recognized every few seconds. The guys had a signing planned around two thirty until their show, so Ronnie and I clambered onto the bus to waste some time.

"You're not in the tour spirit," I told him as he closed the bus door.

He didn't reply as he opened the narrow door that led to the driver's and passenger's seat. When he saw that it was empty, Ronnie ran back to the bunks. He returned back to me a minute later with a sly grin on his face. "We're all alone," he told me finally.

"Oh, really," I murmured with a shrug, "I think I'm going to go on the laptop." I slid past him and headed past the bunks, hearing him growl quietly.

"Atticus..." Ronnie trailed off.

"I told you I wasn't having sex on this bus, Ronnie!" I shouted back at him as I sat down on our bed and pulled the laptop to me.

He appeared in the doorway. "I thought you were fucking kidding!" he claimed loudly.

I then turned my attention to him. "Why would you think I was kidding?" I asked softly, a smirk on my lips.

"Because that's fucking hilarious."

I licked my lips and pushed the laptop away. I stood up and walked over to him. I balled the sides of his shirt up in my fists and kissed his jaw. "It shouldn't be," I murmured, "Because I wasn't joking." I pushed past him out into the lounge.

Ronnie stood there for an extra moment before he screamed in frustration and ran after me. "Atticus!" he shouted before I shouted and tried to run away. I didn't get very far before his arms were holding onto me and tossing me down onto the brown couch, his body covering mine soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this story so much.
I love Atticus and Ronnie together.
I almost wish she was real because they'd be so good together. (:

Check these out!
Mine: Hugely Invisible (One-shot)
Too Dead to Care's: But Now I Can't Change Your Mind (New story)

---
From now on I'm going to rep. someone else's story every time I post a chapter of my own. (:
Leave me a comment and while you're at it tell me about one of your stories. I'll read them & I'll chose a new one every update to link in my author's note. (:
(I chose that story this time because I created the layout & I created Max's girlfriend's character! But most importantly because she's a good writer. A good story is becoming harder and harder to find on here, sadly.)