Six Bucks and a Dr. Pepper.

First Taste

I woke that day ready for Comic Con. I was going to promote my new volume of the Umbrella Academy and for the upcoming My Chemical Romance tour. I was in the middle of changing the color of my hair for the millionth time and right now it was in its pale blond stages.

I didn’t give shit on what to wear. And add to the fact that I haven’t done laundry in days so the only thing I had to wear was a blue Hawaiian shirt.

“Whatever you’ll have to do,” I sighed to myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror. With bleached, blond hair and a bright shirt, I was ready for the Con.

It’s been a couple of hours now since I've been at my booth and I could see Frank getting restless right next to me. I was about to end it for the day when up comes a girl with blue hair. She was beautiful but her question sent me reeling for some sass.

“So what’s the Umbrella Academy about?” she asked.

Puh-lease, I knew what this girl was doing. She looked fairly familiar though so I turned up my charm and responded, "Why are you at my stand if you don’t even know what the comic is about?”

She gave me a cheeky response and I was startled at how this girl was keeping up with my sass.

Oh man now I remember where I’ve seen this girl before. She’s that frontwoman in the Fifth Story Fire. Cierra, yeah, the one I always had a slight lust for since the first time I saw her and her band.

But wow, she’s even sassier in person but, like hell, I’m gonna have her get the best of me. I tried playing with her but she played me back and I couldn’t resist the little heart she did with her fingers at me.

Frank came up to me and started complaining when he took notice of Cierra standing right in front of the table. I could see her flirting with him and knowing Frank, he tried using a cheesy pick up line. I chuckled under my breath when she faceplamed herself but Frank kept talking and brought something up I didn’t even think of just yet.

““Uh, you know, Ci, we're looking for a band to go on tour with us, … and uh, we really like Fifth Store Fire....” he said. I cocked my eyebrow at him and she gave a cheeky grin and gave me her ten bucks for the coffee mug.

“Keep feeling the romance,” she winked at me and kept walking with the mug in hand.

Frank elbowed me and winked suggestively. I smirked and nodded in agreement. “Yeah Cierra is definitely one hell of a girl," I thought to myself. I smiled inwardly as I knew then that I was head over heels in love with her.

It irked me though that Frank may also have feelings for her but I was gonna do my best.

I turned around, ran my fingers through my hair and closed up shop to tell the rest of the guys that we may have found our new opening band for the upcoming tour. I pulled my sunglasses down and headed out in the San Diego sun and I knew this tour would be one of the best I ever had as I reached my car with Frank in tow.

“Man Gee if we get Fifth Store Fire to come on tour, I can feel it being so fucking fantastic!” Frank said to me while giggling.

I smiled and said, “Couldn’t agree more with you Iero.” I turned up the volume to the stereo as we both left Comic Con with a newfound sense of happiness in the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first co-write ever and it's also the first time I have written in the point of view of sassy Gerard. So let me know if there's anything I can improve on or what could work in the future. Hope you guys like it and comment and subscribe!! ^_^

-Brigette