My Life After the Concert

The Concert

Well I'm getting ready to go,I'm so excited about the concert to see Nicki and Drake!! I got the VIP ticket so I get to meet them up front and this will be my moment for life. lol.
"Are you coming Jayla?",my friend Alawna said. "Yes I'm coming sorry I'm just so slow!",I replied.
I finished getting ready and walked down the stairs. We were almost there since I lived not far from where the concert will be. As I got outta the car I got nervous. "Jay you OK?",Lawna asked. "I'm OK as of now",I said. We walked to get in line and I started shaking as well did Alawna. "Next",I heard the man say.
I seen Nicki and Drake. "Well Hello there beautiful ladies",Drake said in the most romantic way. He kissed my hand and said,"You what's your name?" "U-um m-my n-name is J-jayla",I stuttered. "Well Jayla its nice to meet you and who is your friend?",Nicki asked. "This is Alawna.",I said. Drake motioned for me to come near him so I did. "I'll see you after the show",he whispered. Then me and Alawna went to get our front row seats!
The show was starting it looked really good already. Nicki opened with Wayne in "Knockout" one of my favorite songs ever.
Later in the show....
It was time for "Moment for Life" yay, That meant Drake was coming out! So they came out and it was very very dark when the music and verse started. Nicki rapped her heart out,then came Drake with his hair growing back so sexy! That was the closer of the show.
"Did you have fun Alawna?",I asked. "Why yes I did",She replied. "As I seen think Drake likes you he was looking at you the whole time he was on stage!",She exclaimed. I blushed. "So",I answered and walked to where you go back stage.
"Um excuse me Miss back you can't come back here.",The security person said. "Let her come back here she won't hurt us."I heard a deep voice say. He showed up it was Drake. "Thank you Aubrey",I said laughing. "Your welcome my sweet dear",he said and pulled me close to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is short this is my first story on here! keep on reading to find out what happens next!!