My Life After the Concert

Dinner Was A Mistake?

It was about 6 and Nicki had arrived. I had put the last of the food on the stove to cook! Trey would be here very soon. "Why didn't you all tell me we were having company over?", Nicki asked. Aubrey replied," I didn't think we had to fill you in on everything that we did? I also just let her make the plans herself." "I would have liked to know though. What are we even having?", Nicki asked. I answered her," We are having fried chicken, baked mac and cheese, green beans, collard greens, and dessert strawberry cheesecake I have made from scratch." I smiled at her jaw dropping. She hugged me and said," I'm sorry make plans anytime you like. You can cook hot mama. I wonder what that dessert tastes like?" She winked looking me up and down, and hit my ass on her way out of the kitchen. My face turned red. I'm glad Aubrey had already left that room. I then heard the door bell ring. I went to open the door and it was Trey. He was about ten minutes early which was okay. "Hey!! You are early!",I cheered hugging him. He answered,"Well I have to impress you. Where is my home boy at?" "He is in his studio right now. You can go on up if you would like Trey. I have to set the table.",I told him. He then smiled and walked to the studio. So I then quickly ran back into the kitchen and got all the food ready to be served. I also set the table and got out the drinks. I made strawberry margaritas. I called them all to Dinner. "Mmmmm smells gooood Jay!", Aubrey cheered hugging me from behind and kissed my neck. Trey and Nicki sat down as well as me and Aubrey. "Trey pass the food please.", Nicki demanded. He did as told. I was eating and started smiling, I was happy with all that was happy. I didn't want to hurt anyone though. Soon Trey left and me and Aubrey cleaned up dinner.
I was feeling sick and started throwing up everywhere. He held my hair back and I smiled at that. "Are you ok my love?", he asked. I nodded and went to the bed and lied down. He got in and held me while giving me kisses on my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was so dull