Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

I'm exactly where I want to be. Don't take that from me

Image

“Kenneth...” I said lightly turning my face away from his “Your hurting me” He sneered and leaned forward his breath warm on my face “Don’t pretend like you don’t like it” his voice replied back softly, I was silent as he traced soft kisses on my neck. I tensed up “What’s wrong?” He whispered against my skin a smile spreading across his lips “You look sad...” He said his eyes meeting with mine again as I took a deep breath and stared into his dark brown eyes. “Please…Stop” I said weakly. He shrugged and let himself up, I sat up and rubbed my sore wrists, the top of my shirt pulled off exposing my bra. Kenneth dug into his back pocket and pulled out his cigarettes, slipping one between his lips. He lit the cigarette up and inhaled slowly, blowing out the smoke he glanced over towards me with a smile “Oh god, Toni your such a fucking tease” I lifted my shirt up and glared at him through my bangs “and you’re an asshole when your drunk” I answered back sourly. He shrugged nonchalantly and laughed roughly “What? I’m sorry your lame ass boyfriend doesn’t give you the thrill you sooooo desperately need”

I sighed and picked myself off the floor tossing my hair into a pony-tail. “Don’t say that Mr. Nixon…. that’s your little brother” Kenneth took a slow drag of his cigarette “Technically he’s my step brother and I’ve hated the little fucker since he was brought into this family”

I took a deep breath and looked him in the eye “Seriously Kenneth we can’t keep doing this” His eyes flashed from the slightest pain to violent anger as he flicked his cigarette into his ashtray, slamming himself onto the couch. “Fine” He muttered “I just don’t understand why though” I sighed and sat down next to him “Because” I started “He’s your brother… and this is just wrong” He turned to face me and grabbed my chin forcing his lips onto mine again making me melt a little inside. He pulled back his eyes still locked with mine “If that was wrong you would have stopped me” He said gently. “That motherfucker is so stupid, he doesn’t even suspect a thing, and besides…” He leaned forward and bit my neck lightly “I refuse to give you up”

I took deep shuddering breaths, “Kenneth...” I said softly as he kissed my neck leaving a small hickey in its wake. “Stop” I hissed through still lips as my head fell back slightly. He smiled and said into my skin “Give it up toni, you don’t want me to” I couldn’t lie to myself any more than I already was. I just sat back and enjoyed myself as Kenneth grinned and slipped his hands into the front of my pants. I moaned lightly making my body waver with pleasure as his fingers explored me.

I left from Kenneth’s house feeling guilty and like shit all at the same time.

I'm insane, that's a start,
All it takes is a spark to ignite my bad intentions,
And to what I do best to your heart,
Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves.
Now the moon takes it’s full, so you know I won’t play by the rules


The words emptied out into the silent night, I grabbed my cell phone out from my pocket and checked the caller id.

Ashton (Stupid mother-fucker)

I sighed lightly, Kenneth must have got ahold of my phone when I wasn’t looking and “added” to my boyfriend’s name. He can be such an asshat. I answered on the second ring.

“Hey babe!<3 whacha doing?”

I smiled and paused slightly leaning against my sexy 2008 Kawasaki Zx-6R. “Just coming for Levi’s” I lied. Seemed I was becoming better and better at that. I heard loud laughter than the sound of someone yelling “THE BEARS KICK ASS!” in the background as I grabbed the helmet from the seat laughing lightly. “Hanging with the guys?” I asked, he sighed and said with a little chuckle “Yeah, they just crashed in on me. I was just actually waiting for you to come and visit me” I grinned and said with a flirty smile “be there in a sec” He cheered with the rest of the guys “Alright Hon, see you when you get here”

Ashton answered the door with an excited smile, as he swept me into a warm embrace. After letting me down, he gave me a quick peck and ushered me into the house. When I walked in with Ashton, there he was sitting with a beer in his hand and a cigarette in the other. Kenneth looked up at me with mocking eyes and a cocky smile, I glanced away from him and smiled at everyone else. “Hey guys” I called out through the loud hoots and hollers from everyone. “Hey Toni” Everyone said in unison their eyes never leaving the television screen. Ashton sat beside Kenneth and knocked his shoulder playfully with his, causing him to spill his beer on his shirt. “Fuck” he muttered then grinned at his little brother “You little fucker” Ashton laughed and leaned back into the couch his eyes meeting back with mine.

“Toni..? What’s wrong you gonna come and sit with us?”

“Yeah in a minute. I’m gonna grab something to drink first” Ashton’s eyes found the television again as he nodded and muttered a “Kay.” I headed towards the kitchen and opened the fridge’s door leaning over and grabbing a cold beer from the bottom. Strong arms wrapped around my waist, warm tingling breath on the back of my neck felt soothing. I wasn’t afraid because, I already knew who it was. He released me and I turned around to look into Kenneth’s daring eyes. I shut the fridge’s door and smirked at him. His fingers brushed against his lips as he grinned at me “You know I still have the taste of you on my tongue” He whispered in a low tone, dragging his tongue through his fingers re-tasting my release once again. Closing his eyes, he moans slightly.

I blushed as he leaned in closer into me, his lips barely touching mine “Hey!” Ashton’s voice ranged out from the living room causing us to jump in unison. “Get us some more chips won’t ya!” I took a deep breath and Kenneth smiled. “Close call” He mouthed to me. While I rolled my eyes, I was feeling more and more like crap. Kenneth grabbed a bowl from the cabinets and I grabbed the chips. I opened the bag and started to pour the chips into the bowl, “Toniiii” Kenneth said my name playfully, I smiled and ignored him. He laughed and hugged me around the waist, kissing the back of my neck lightly again.

I felt him grow hard in his pants and I stepped away. “Stop Kenneth” I warned him causing him to smile “Your being a tease again” I bit my lip “and your still being an asshole” I whispered as I brushed past him into the living room. Plopping the bowl of chips right on the table Kenneth right behind me. I sat next to ashton and he threw my legs over his legs smiling happily at me. I pastered on a cheap smile and kissed him lightly on the lips feeling Kenneth’s cold and jealous stare. “ I love you” He leaned over slightly and whispered into my ear

“I….I Love you too”

I wished I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep or kill
Please comment!! <3