I Love You Is Eight Letters, so Is Bullshit

I Love you Is Eight Letters, So Is Bullshit

“Jay!” I laughed as I walked into Jayden’ bedroom, soon followed by Brian carrying a five year old Jacoby. “Jay, wake up!”

“Huh?” She lifted her head up off the pillow slightly.

“Morning!” I grinned at her.

“Hey…” She mumbled, Zacky lifting his head up and resting it on her bare shoulder.

“Hello, how’s the happy family?” Zack laughed, kissing Jay’s shoulder.

“We’re good.” Brian grinned. “Jacoby misses Uncle Matt though.”

“Awww, Jacoby, Mattie will be back from his honeymoon soon.” Jayden reassured. “Is everyone here?”

“Yep, we’re all in the living room.” I nodded.

“Alright,” Zacky nodded. “Let Jay and I get dressed.”

“Okay.” I smiled and walked out to everyone else.

“They getting ready?” Jimmy looked at me as he bounced Judy in his lap.

“Yeah, they’ll only be a second.” I nodded and sat on the couch. “Hopefully.”

“Hopefully?” Johnny laughed.

“Yes, just as long as they don’t get distracted.” I grinned.

“We didn’t get distracted!” Jayden chimed in, her and Zacky walking out into the living room, hand in hand. “So ha!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let’s go.” I laughed as we all walked out to the cars.

“Can we stop at McDonalds first?” Jayden rubbed her belly. “I’m eating for two.”

“Alright.” I nodded.

-----McDonalds!-----

“What do you want, Jay?” I asked, Jayden sitting at a table with Jimmy and Judy. “I’ll order for you.”

“Umm, two double cheese burgers and a chocolate milk shake, please.”

“Okay!” I grinned at her as Brian handed her Jacoby and Zacky, Brian, and I got into line. After about five minutes of waiting, it was my turn to order.

“What would you like?” A girl looked at me and asked, uninterested.

“Uh, yeah, I’d like a-“ I began, but then got a good look at who was taking my order. “Oh my God, Kara?”

“Payge?!” She shrieked.

“Kara! Why are you screaming?” Another girl came running out from the kitchen area and saw us. “Oh shit!”

“Kayla?” Brian held back from laughing.

“Brian?” Kayla’s jaw dropped.

“Ladies!” A man shouted at Kayla and Kara. “Stop socializing and get back to work!”

“Alright.” They both sighed as Kara got back to her register and Kayla went back to the deep fryer.

“What do you want, bitch?” Kara sneered at me.

“Kara! Do it right!” The man yelled again.

“Sorry,” She mumbled. “Welcome to McDonalds. May I take your order?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Courtesy of Montana and her brilliant ideas of ending stories!

Comment it!