Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Lay me down

The girl spoke up again, looking straight at me this time. Her green eyes were playful as she spoke, "How much does he cost?"

I laughed, watching as Mike's facial expression grew more shocked at the small girl's words. I looked back at the small red head, noticing rainbow colors peaking out in some places. Her green eyes were glinting, mischievously, as she reached for her wallet.

"He's free. You can have him. Do you need tape?" Vic spoke up, grinning, widely. "We'd be happy to get rid of him, free of charge."

Mike's protest had us all laughing as the girl's eyes widened, happily. "Hey! You need a drummer! And, Vic, bro! I'm family."

I giggled and turned to her, getting serious again, asking her what she really wanted. She pointed out a nerd monster shirt and handed me her money, squealing, giddily, as she tugged it over her head.

"All right, you guys. It's almost time for you guys to set up." Annalise shooed, pushing them towards the backstage area. "You can come back out after your set."

**

True to Annalise's words, they came out after their set. I grinned as I passed out shirts and Vic wrapped his arms around my waist. The girls before me giggled and took their shirts, before looking at Vic, shyly.

"Would you like an autograph?" I asked, unwrapping Vic's arms from my waist. "Victor would be happy to sign them for you, wouldn't you?"

Looking up at Vic, I grinned, deviously, at him. He smiled and looked over at the girls, who were holding their shirts out, hopefully. He, graciously, took them and pulled a marker from my back pocket, signing his messy scrawl on the fabric. The girls' faces were priceless.

I stepped back, crossing my arms over my stomach, and smiled. Watching Vic and the guys interact with their fans with huge smiles on their faces, I knew they loved what they do. Vic didn't stop smiling as he signed CD's and shirts and shoes and things. At one point, he looked over his shoulder at me and grinned, widely. I smiled and waved, feeling the butterflies erupt in my belly as he turned back around to take another picture with a fan.

I didn't care why he was dating me anymore. That kiss earlier showed me that he was truly with me because he liked me. I just knew that being with him and having friends like the guys, Miranda, and Annalise was going to be a good thing. I had always wanted, no, needed to have someone I could depend on. These were definitely the people that could be that.

"Anna, I'm going to the restroom. Take over for a sec?" I asked, tapping Anna on the shoulder. I grinned when she nodded, and shouted, "Thanks!" as I moved out from behind the merch booth.

Victor


Harmony grinned at me as she handed me off to the fans, who were asking me to sign everything they could get their hands on. I took everything in stride, even though I wanted to take her to the bus and just spend some time with her.

As the crowd finally died down, I looked behind me to see that Harmony wasn't there anymore. I frowned and looked around, searching for that head of red hair that I loved.

"Annalise, where's Harmony?" I asked, tapping the obviously exhausted girl on the shoulder. She looked at me, her eyes drooping, about ready to fall closed.

"Harm? She went to the bathroom, like twenty minutes ago." She replied, her face contorting into one of confusion. "She isn't back yet?"

Her obvious confusion and worry covering her face made me feel very uneasy. Last time this happened, she was nearly raped. "Damn it!" I growled and jumped from behind the counter, running in the direction of the bathrooms.

"So you're really touring with them? That is so cool!" Halfway to my destination I heard the voice of the red headed girl from before. Harmony was with her and I felt my body flood with relief.

"Ooh, Vic!" she exclaimed and waved me over when she noticed me standing there. "This is Kristina! We were just chatting."

"You scared the hell out of me," I sighed and kissed the side of her head when I went over to join them.

"Sorry," she giggled and shared a devilish look with Kristina. Why did I feel like I was going to see them sharing that look a lot? "You know...she was just saying that she was really interested in Mike...maybe we could...?"

She trailed off and I knew, immediately, what she was plotting. I gave her a look and she grinned, widely. I threw a look to the red head, Kristina, and pulled Harmony away a bit. She looked up at me wide eyed, and smiled, softly.

"You said it yourself. She'd fit in with us. Plus, she could help put Mike in his place for us. So, we'd have....'us' time."

Boy, was this girl devious.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry! Senior year. Yuck. But, i'm having a pretty sweet year so far. I've been talking to this FANTASTIC guy. And here's the kicker. my mom introduced me to him. she has really good judgement though. And i'm not about to go date an asshole, when my mother gave me a really sweet guy to see.

Now, this isn't really a good chapter, but i'm living with block right now. but, basically, Harmony has met someone who looks to be a really cool chick and later you might see there conversation before Vic showed up.