Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

I Got My Mindset On You

Kayleigh's POV

I was walking along the snowy cobbel's of the street with my friends.
I'd travelled down from Scotland to see what this place was like.....London, that is.
It was gorgeous. The old cobbled roads covered with white snow, crisp white tree's in rows at either side of the streets.
Hectic atmosphere as people rushed by trying to get to work but with the snow falling lightly around us it was somehow relaxing.
The girls had been rushing in and out of shops trying to grab some sales whilst I'd been admiring this beautiful place.
We were heading towards the town square. In the middle sat this beautiful big fountain.
The water flowed from the statue in the middle and peacefully dropped into the base.
"Kay, you coming?" Frann asked as I snapped back to reality.
"Ehm...na love. I'll be over there" I stuttered as I pointed in the direction of the fountain.
I walked over and sat on the edge of this magnificant feature.....that's when I first saw him.
He had fluffy, brown hair. His fringe flopped over his eyes as he kept brushing it away. He was by far the most gorgeous guy I'd ever seen.He looked slightly agitated and was surrounded by girls with pens and cameras.
He was signing some screaming girls arm.
There must be something wrong with me, I had no idea who he was but I sure as hell wanted to find out.

.....................................................................................

Nathan's POV

Jay had decided to drag me into London because he'd "ran out of stuff to wear."
He clearly hadn't or he would have gone in naked.....that wouldn't have been pleasant.
All the other boys were at home but due to the weather Jay and I couldn't get a flight.
Jay had decided to go into the busiest shop in the square and I decided I was NOT for going in.
"Nah your alright mate, I'll wait for you here" I smiled as he left me standing alone.
I'd only been standing for a few minutes when I was suddenly surrounded by girls wanting pictures and autograph's.
Usually I love it but today I was annoyed. I wanted to be at home with my family!
There was a fan behind me that wanted an autograph. As I turned to sign her t-shirt I saw this girl.
She was by herself, walking towards the fountain. She looked amazed, like she hadn't been here before.
Snow had fallen in the loose, brown curls of her hair. She smiled to herself as she perched herself on the edge of the fountain.
I can tell you something now, that square had never looked more beautiful.
My gaze was broken by the screaming fan stood in front of me. I signed her arm and quickly tried to get the rest of the girls their photo's as fast as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.
This is my former story 'Like Sunshine And A Day' but I've just redone it.
Updates will be coming faster.
Comment and tell me what you think? &lt;3
Title name~Every Avenue.