Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

You cast a spell on me

Kayleigh's POV

I'd been sat by myself for a good 20 minutes before Stephy appeared.
"Hey you!" she smiled
"Hey, wait...." I paused "Where's Sam and Frann?" I asked wearily
"Akkt, you know them, trailing behind" she smiled "Whatcha been doing?"
"Just taking in the veiw" I giggled cheesily quickly looking over the the mysterious guy. He caught me looking. I could feel myself going red. I held our gaze for a couple of seconds before smiling and turning back to see a shocked looking Stephy.
"Ohhh my god!"
"What?"
"That's Nathan! That is thee Nathan Sykes from The Wanted!" she gasped
"Really? Who are they?" I laughed, clueless of who they were, never mind their success.
Stephy carried on explaining as Samantha and Frann eventually strolled along.
"Hey hey hey" Frann beamed holding more bags than I though was possible.
"Frann!! Sam!! 3 o'clock!" Stephy squealed
Both their heads quickly turned to look at Nathan
"Oh my God! Lets go see him" they squealed and before I knew it the three of them were half way across the square.
I wanted to join them but I wasn't sure if I should....

Nathan's POV

Eventually Jay made an appearance and the fans wanted to talk to him.
I stood about for a while talking to a few of the girls.
I looked up only to find the fountain girl looking at me.
I held our gaze for a couple of seconds, then she smiled and broke it off. I couldn't help but smile. She was talking to who I assume was her friend.
Another two girls approached her and within a few seconds her 3 friends were staring at me.
I wasn't sure what was happening. Next thing I knew, I saw all three of them rushing towards me, I must admit I was scared.
"Omg Nathan! I'm Sam! I love you" said one of the girls
The other two rushed right past me to see Jay.
I wondered why she hadn't come over......I really wanted her to.
I chatted to Sam for a while then Jay and the other two girls joined us.
I plucked up the courage to ask why their friend hadn't come over.
I got three different answers at the one time
"She doesn't know who you are!" Samantha laughed. Whilst the black haired one said "We kinda left her" and the other girl blurted out "She thinks your well fit".
A huge smile spread across my face as they all looked at me.
"Excuse me for a minute ladies" I said passing through the middle of them. I got about 3 footsteps away from the group and turned around quickly
"And Jay!" I added before walking across the square to talk to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think? :) &lt;3
Chapter title~ The Wanted