Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

And I decided you look well on me...

Nathans POV

That Kayleigh girl seemed nice. I was determined to get to know her better.
“I'll be back in two” I smiled before jogging back over to Jay. I tapped him on the shoulder, getting his attention away from the crowd of adoring fans.
“Yea?” He asked looking a bit confused.
“I'm heading off. I'll catch you back at the house. Don't wait up.” I said giving him a manly bro hug.
"Ohh~ Baby Nate got a date...?" he smiled but before I could answer he erupted into fits of laughter.
"Ahaha it rhymed!!" he roared. I laughed plainly to humour him before turning away and heading back to Kayleigh. Her friends were walking away from her.
“Good luck” Steph shouted, making her blush and the rest of her friends giggleled.
“So...” I said awkwardly. I'd never been very good with the ladies.
“How does coffee sound?” I asked, she smiled and nodded in agreement. I hooked our arms together and we headed to a small local coffee shop me and the guys always go to. It's great.! We took a seat in the booth at the back.
“Can I take your order?” A tall, skinny, brunette man asked.
We placed our orders and started getting to know each other better.
Any other time I'd had coffee with a 'fan' it had been awkward but this time, it was different. I think it might be because she doesn't have a clue who I am.

.........................................................................................................................................

Kayleigh's POV

We'd been chatting for a while and we seemed to be getting on pretty well.
"Fancy taking a stroll?" Nathan asked
"Yea, that'd be nice" I smiled.
After a short arguement about who was paying for the coffee we set off down the street.
The snow was still falling around us as we walked along the cobbled roads.
"Where are we going?" I laughed looking up at Nathan.
"There's this place that I think you'll like" he smiled as he tugged on my arm, guiding me round the corner. It was a 5 minute walk before we reached our destination.
I gazed over it, trying to take in everything at once.
"It's beautiful" I whispered.
It was a small stretch of grass, roughly the size of a back garden.
There were flowers bordering the grass. All lightly glazed in snow. In the middle stood this old oak tree, its branches bare. There was a small rope swing hanging from one of it's branches.
It wasn't much but it looked magnificent!
Nathan walked over to the swing before brushing the snow off it's seat.
"Care to have a go?" he smiled
"I'd love to" I laughed as I skipped over to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think? :) &lt;3

Chapter title- Glad You Came; The Wanted