Writing You a Symphony of Sound

The Final

Moving with a baby starting to walk is difficult. It’s even harder when you have six month pregnant woman complaining about her back hurting, but somehow we got it done. Our lives have been so busy lately, I guess I should catch you up.

Haylen Makayla Cook was born on July 4th weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. She was born via C-Section because she was breech. Because of that, she likes to sleep with her legs by her head. Jonathan calls her “firecracker” because she’s outgoing and fearless. She is currently 6 months old and crawling all over the place.

Braden Noah Burns is now just over a year old, and he’s walking. He enjoys making messes and he’s shy around new people.

Kyle, well he hasn’t really changed. Not that it surprises you though, right? He’s still a great father to Braden and that’s all I can really ask for.

Caleb. Oh Caleb. He got himself a new girlfriend, her name is Jennifer but she goes by Jenni. She’s amazingly sweet and so good for Caleb. Braden loves her too, which is good.

Jonathan and Catt, well. They’re sort of complicated. They got married about four months ago but still don’t really know what they’re doing. They’re great parents, but with Haylen running around, they’ve discovered they weren’t quite ready to give up being a teenager.

“Hey Eden?” Kyle came into the kitchen holding Braden on his hip while I washed dishes.

“Yea Kyle?” I answered.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” he said. “Living in California”

“I honestly don’t care, Kyle. Where ever you are, is where I want to be” I said. He grinned before giving me a kiss.

“Well I talked to the guys, and since we can’t really handle the band and college at the same time. We decided that we’re going to keep this house here but move back to Dallas. Well, a safe part of Dallas” he said.

“Whatever you want Kyle.” I said.

“Oh god. No, it’s not what I want. I want you to be happy. I want you to be safe.” He said. “I want you to be okay.”

“I am okay Kyle” I said.

“Bullshit Eden!” he said. He was trying to keep his voice down, but failing because Jenni came in and took Braden.

“I’m sorry?” I said

“Eden, you’re going into depression again. I can tell because you’re doing the exact same thing you did when you parents got to the point you started fucking hurting yourself. I’m not stupid, Eden. I always saw the scars and cuts you tried so hard to cover. I don’t want you to do it again. Please Eden.” He started to cry.

“Kyle. The therapist in Dallas.. She told me I have an adjustment disorder, do you know what that means?” I said. He shook his head.

“It means, I can’t adjust to new situations easily. It’s not an anxiety disorder, but it cause anxiety and depression. My parents caused it. I’m sorry.” I said. He took me in arms and started sobbing.

“Baby, it’s not your fault” he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
WAH ITS OVER D:.
Now,
CATT GET OFF MY NUTS. :)

- Tori