Status: We be working on it

Save You From Him

Chapter 11

I'm standing at the gate that Jessie's flight is going to come in. I am going to kill both Jessie and my mother. I mean seriously I was in the middle of an amazing date.

But as soon as I saw my cousin emerge from the plane with a big ass smile on her face, I knew that I was happy to see her.

"Chase!" She screamed when she saw me and dropped her bag, running towards me. I grabbed her when she reached me and twirled her around in a big hug.

"Jess! I missed you." I said smiling. She ran back and grabbed her bag. Then strutted over like she was the most important thing in my world. That's when I remember that I was supposed to be mad at her. So when she came back over I punched her in the arm. It was ok though. She's used to it.

But that doesn't mean that she wasn't dramatic about it. "Ow!! Chaaaaase what was that for?" She whined, rubbing her arm.

"For taking me away from the best damn date ever!!" I pouted. "Oh whoops. I'm sorry Chase! I didn't mean to." She cried wrapping her arms around me. "Oh don't worry it wasn't just you! My mom is never gonna hear the end of it either. Now come on. Let's go get your bags."

I turned around and walked towards baggage claim. She trailed along quizzing me about Terry.

"Was it a date with a boy or a girl? What was their name? What'd you guys do? Are they cute?"

"It was a date with a boy. His name was Terry, you'll meet him soon. We swam at his best friend's house. And he is gorgeous. He has this blonde hair that's like the sun is smiling on it. And his eyes are the most beautiful emerald green I have ever seen!" I gushed like a little schoolgirl.

"Awh! My Chasey-boo has finally found love." She said pinching my cheek.

I scowled. "And you ruined it by coming early, you jerk!" I hit her again.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know!!! Don't abuse me." She said throwing her hands up. I laughed.

We finally reached baggage claim. "Which bag did you bring? The pink one with blue duct tape or the black one with orange duct tape?" I asked. "The pink one of course!" She exclaimed.

I saw it and grabbed it. Then we walked towards my car. I loaded her bag in and she climbed into the front seat with me, dropping her carryon in the back.

On the way home we got stuck in traffic. Of course Jessie, being Jessie, started fiddling with the radio. After a while she gave up and started rummaging in her bag, pulling out a cd. She put it in, rolled her window down, and cranked the music loud. (A/N: I wrote BTR lyrics and didn't even notice lol) The first song that came blowing across my speaker was 'Til I Forget About You' by Big Time Rush. I laughed and rolled my window down too.

Jessie sat in the passenger seat rocking along to the song and singing at the top of her lungs, which is a classic Jessie move. I laughed and did it too.

I get a call on a random afternoon. I pick it up and I see that it's you. Like my heart you were breaking the news. You said It's over, it's over, it's over.

Jessie sighed and turned the music down. "This song reminds me of my ex. Ugh Chase I need a new boyfriend!" She declared.

I suddenly got an idea. "Well Jessie, I know this guy who's single and he's cool, good looking, and funny."

She laughed. "It's not Frankie is it?" I laughed too. "No. It's this other guy named Jay. You'll meet him tomorrow."

"Kay then I can't wait to meet him!" She exclaimed.

The rest of the ride home was filled with music from Jessie's cd.

Jessie jumped out as soon as I pulled into my driveway. She grabbed her bag and dragged both of them inside with her. "It's great to be home!" She announced. My mom heard and came out to greet us.

When we got all of Jessie's stuff inside of the guest room, we all sat and talked and ate cookies. Then my mom asked "So Chase what did I interrupt today that made you want to kill me?" I looked at her.

"We were kissing!" I said, smiling at the memory. "And..." My mom prompted.

"It was amazing! Best kiss I've ever had and that's saying something." Both Jessie and my mom squealed and begged for details. So I gave them to them.

I talked about swimming and him saying I looked like a puppy. I described chasing him through the yards and the cute little scared face he made when I caught him. Then I told them everything about the kiss and about how they disrupted it and how Terry had seemed so sad when I left.

They smiled when I finished. Then my mom noticed it was around 11. "Wow. It's late. You chitlins better get to bed. You got school tomorrow." I groaned and went to my bedroom. As I got ready I pulled out my phone and sent Terry a text.

Sweet dreams Terry! I know mine will be good ;)

Then I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh A character tab!!! Go check it out :) I'm not really feeling talkative but I might be a little slower with my updates cuz my retarded teachers gave me homework over the summer and I got stuff to do. Grr!
Thanks to:
sk8terchick: Glad we made your day :)

Subscribe, Comment, Rate.. I love you all! Oh and Daijah saw Harry Potter... finally. Now we can discuss it. Can't wait for her chapter