Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Andy Gaskarth.

For a few moments of pure bliss, Zack and I walked down the beach near the edge of the sand – where the water and the grains met. He put his hands in his pockets as I splashed my feet around the water, despite my black jeans getting filthy.

Every so often I would look up at him to see if I could figure out what he was about to tell me, or for any sign of words coming from his lips anytime soon. Of course, like the mysterious role he has to always play, he never did.

“Andy, I’ve finally found the words to tell you,” he told me with a smile on his mouth, a look of accomplishment on his face. “Just sit down, please.”

I did as he told me and let the waves hit my toes after he sat down right next to me. He put his arms over his legs as I always did, and began speaking. “You know, Andy, it’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way about anyone - a friend, a lover, a family member, anything.”

I could feel that damn heat come to my face as he continued on, keeping his gaze on the sunset. “Of course I’ve always thought you were absolutely adorable, but I never even took a second look because of you being Alex’s sister; that’s beyond off-limits. I would’ve had better luck being a mafia member than going after you.”

A chuckled escaped us both at the honesty as he continued, the wind blowing both of our heads of hair every which way. “But, I guess this tour it changed. At first, I just wanted to start being friends with everybody on the bus. I wanted us to be like a big, happy family, so of course I talked to you since you were a part of this tour.”

He put his head down and smiled bashfully. “I really don’t know how to do this. I’m usually so good with words. But, here I stand with jelly coming out.”

My little girl smile came out from deep within my pits of hatred and I put my hand on his. No matter how mad I was at the world, he always seemed so perfect to me. “You’re not doing a thing wrong, please keep going.”

“I remember that one day you ran into me at the café like it was just two hours ago. I would’ve done anything to make you feel better and to show you how I really felt as well,” he breathed, taking a huge gulp before continuing. “I really, really like you, Andy. And as cliché as it sounds, more than I have ever liked someone before. You have that edge that nobody else I’ve ever met has, but you still manage to be the sweetest, most loving person I’ve yet to meet. I don’t know how you do it, but I know I’m hooked.”

I scooted closer to him as he kept saying such beautiful words. That’s when he looked over at me, and I could’ve sworn my heart stopped for a moment as he said. “So, Andy. I know this may get us in a lot of trouble, and I know we’ll have to keep it a secret for a while, but I simply can’t take you not being mine anymore. Please, Andrea Gaskarth, will you please be my girlfriend?”

Before I knew it, I hopped on top of his muscular figure and tackled his torso to the ground. My hair fell down to his face, and with each movement I made forward, the more the butterflies in my stomach erupted. Just before kissing him, I whispered desperately close to his face, “Yes.”

With that, his strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me that final centimeter closer to kiss. Usually, our kisses were extremely serious; but this time it was completely different. A smile on both of our faces always ruined our lips touching, but it didn’t really bother me. We made up for those intervals by kissing that much longer, wasting our time holding each other and loving every second of it. I can honestly say that I have never been so happy in my entire life.

**********


Zack and I laid in his bunk together for a good hour that next morning, reading the newest skateboarding magazine he got and sneaking a kiss in whenever someone wasn’t in the bathroom just right next to us. Of course, someone had to ruin the loveliness, and this time it was Jeff.

“Jack, Zack!” he yelled through the bus. “I need to talk to you both. Everybody’s gone, and I think now is the perfect time to do this.”

Zack gave me a confused look as I pecked him once more on the cheek and let him go out and sit on the couch with Jeff. I switched my body to the other side of the bunk so I could hear better once Jack came out from the back lounge.

“Alright, I know this is a really personal matter, but I really do care for you two; so I thought I would maybe help you out in a sense,” he started the conversation, leaving me as confused as could be.

I stifled down a cough as he continued. “Jack, you and Aria have been fighting so much lately, and it’s only causing both of you so much stress. I was thinking maybe I could help you get a girl tonight or something, just to get your mind off of Aria. She isn’t the only one in the world; and if you’re ready – I’m more than willing to help.”

I heard Jack storm to his feet and begin to yell. “I don’t need another girl! I’m in love with Aria, and I don’t want it any other way! I don’t care what’s going on, I just want her! Thanks for your help, BUT NO FUCKING THANKS!”

With that, the door slammed shut and I cringed a bit. I knew Jack was in love with my sister, but I had no idea how truly infatuated with her he was. I’d have to get someone to talk to him about that later. Maybe Alex.

“That didn’t go as I expected,” Jeff whispered under his breath, but it was just loud enough for me to hear. “Now Zack, I have a similar proposition for you.”

My fists and teeth clenched at the idea of Zack being away from me and looking at bitchy girls at clubs. Jeff continued as anger ran through me. “You’ve been single for a good two years now, and I just think it’s time for you to get up and get out there! I know it’s hard to move on after being heartbroken, but I swear it’s worth it! Once I did it, I’ve never felt better. Maybe I could help you move on as well?”

“Oh, that’s not necessary at all, Jeff. I really appreciate the offer, but I really want to remain the way I am,” Zack responded to him, refusing his offer.

My body calmed a bit once I heard his response, but it was only revved up again as soon as Jeff began talking. “Oh, come on. It’ll be fun! Just something, Zack. I know I’m pushing it too far, but I’m tired of seeing my best bud all alone!”

“No, please don’t. Thank you so very much, but I’m just not interested,” Zack declined once again.

“I’m not taking no as an answer,” Jeff stated firmly. “You’re going to at least try because you deserve to be happy – even if it’s just a silly one night stand to start with. We’ll do it tonight.”

“But, Jeff,” he tried to intrude, but Jeff just put out another short protest and walked out of the door. It was only eleven in the morning and I was more pissed off than I’ve been in a good three months. Tonight was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! It's very easy to say that I'm IN LOVE with this story, and I hope you guys really like it too <3. What do you guys think is going to happen when Zack checks out other girls? And what do you think about Andy and Zack being official?

Guys, we didn't get ANY comments last time, PLEASE give us some feedback guys, thanks!