Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Andy Gaskarth.

Alex was the first to step on the bus, followed by Aria, then finally me. Everyone gave a round of hello’s with a smile on their faces. I could literally feel the excitement in the air. I laughed at it and continued my way into the bus that I would spend the next two and a half months on.

The first one to personally greet me was Rian. He came over and picked me up to spin me around. “Can you believe it, Andy? We’re going on tour with our own bus!”

I smiled as he put me down. “I’m happy for you guys.”

“Are you nervous to deal with us for a whole two and a half months?” Rian questioned.

“Please,” I brushed off and flopped on the couch. “I don’t do nervous.”

Zack then came up to me and a huge smile came on my face. His smile also showed excitement as he helped me off the couch to hug me. He snaked his arms around my hips and I leaned into his chest. I loved hugging him so much – how strong he was made me comfortable.

We hadn’t seen each other in a while to be honest. When the boys were off tour they hung out, but tried to do a lot with other friends and family because the tour schedule was getting so hectic and busy. It took up a lot of time, so when I could see them? I was ecstatic.

The bus then began to move abruptly and I fell into Rian’s arms easily. Rian stood me up before speaking.
“Well, guess we’re on our way to tour!”

We all laughed and whooped and hollered. Of course the boys had tours before this one, but this one was special. They were one of the main bands playing and also the first one with a tour bus. That white van was
pretty damn small too.

Aria was the first one to sit down; she was soon followed by Jack sitting next to her. I smirked in her direction as she smiled and they began talking. Her and Jack were getting awfully close lately – which is odd to me. Their personalities were basically opposites.

I continued to look around the bus to see Alex talking to Jeff happily. Evan and Flyzik were also next to Aria - having one big conversation between all four of them. She was giggling madly with a blush on her cheeks
as per usual.

In that moment, Zack sat down right next to me and nudged me in the shoulders. I smiled and nudged him harder. This only turned into a nudging war until I fell on the couch all the way and began laughing. I sat back up to his cheeky smile.

“You know, you look older,” I observed.

“Oh, gee, thanks Andy,” he said playfully. “Glad to look old twenty years old.”

“That’s not what I meant,” I slapped him and he rubbed the spot. “I meant you look more mature. It was a compliment, you ass.”

“And now I’m an ass?” he pushed at me. “You’re really nice today, aren’t you?”

I kicked him with a large smirk on my face. “I am, I’m just such a lovely person.”

Just as Zack was about to come up with another rude remark, Matt stood up. And the words that came out of his mouth next? We all groaned at. “You know what time it is now, don’t you guys? Rule time!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is literally 7 minutes late and that it wasn't very long! NExt chapter will be better - i assure you :D! Thanks to all have commented and subscirbed! if You have already .. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ;D <3 :)!