‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

I'm Still Here

I watched from the bay window as Caleb drove off, one of his suitcases falling from his truck. He stopped and got it then left. I sighed and walked to the kitchen where Shilo was, cleaning.

"How are you doing?" I asked, grabbed a dish towel. I dried some of the cups as she washed.

"I've been better." She muttered, pushing the hair that was in her face. Her hands left a few bubbles. I nodded.

"I know I said I would leave, but right now probably isn't the best time. Nathan agreed too, we we're gonna stay to help you out." I said. "And him and I managed to work out a schedule so one of us is always home with the kids."

She sighed. "Thanks. I just kinda wish... That I still had Caleb. But you were right, he wasn't helping." She admitted. I took the plate from her and set it down slowly. She looked at me.

"No, he wasn't. But I think this will be good for you." I smiled. "You're gonna learn how to be on your own, and how to take care of your kids without him in the way. This will make you stronger." I promised.

She just nodded again, not looking at me. I knew her mind was full of thoughts, and she probably wanted to be alone. "Take a break. Nathan and I will finish the dishes soon." I said then went upstairs.

I walked into the bedroom to see Nathan putting some clothes away. With all of this drama, we hadn't spent much time together.

"Hey." I sat on the bed behind him, and started rubbing his shoulders. He looked at me and smiled. "Aww, you look so manly folding." I teased.

"Do you want me to stop?" He smirked, holding up one of my shirts. I laid on the bed so my head was by him, at the end of the bed.

"No, I like your help. Do it faster!" I smirked. He tossed the shirt on my face, making me laugh. I pulled it off and balled it up. I chucked it into the basket that was in the floor by my head.

"How's Shilo?" He asked, looking down at me. I sighed.

"She seems kinda upset, but I don't think she wants to talk about it." I studied his face. He was so sweet.

He nodded. "She will when she's ready." He smiled. It was my turn to nod.

"Mhm." I gently grabbed the collar of his shirt and tugged on it to make him lean down. He chuckled and leaned down. "Good boy!" I cooed. He just smirked.

"I'm not a dog." He laughed.

"All men are dogs." I smirked gently, leaning up to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
ZOMG A CHAPTER WITH NATHAN AND OLIVIA KISSING?! the end of the world is near.

Also, I'm in a good mood, so; I loove you!

-Ashley Dawn