Status: active like the sun!!!

The Plastic Fork Club

The beginning (Haylie)

As my normal routine calls I wake up at seven am.
School- Just the very mutter of that word makes people look at me differently all because of some stupid train accident that happened when I was younger, I don’t know what happened I think that the track shifted somehow, which is odd because the train was one of those that float on the track train and uses magnets.

7:30 I HAVE to arrive to school early so the school can put me in the retarded classes because I’m in a wheelchair.

7:45) all of the popular kids are at school. They look at me with fake sympathy and they have the nerve to ask if I want to copy their homework. It’s like honey I’m smart enough to be in the advanced classes and still get a 4.0 grade point average what about you?

I do have one friend who is a guy. His name is Erin and yes his name is spelled the feminine way. I have known him since the 2ND grade he is one of the schools elite (which are above the most popular people). He is the only one who doesn’t make a big deal about my wheelchair. I will admit that at school we aren’t the closest, Okay he doesn’t at all talk to me but that is my choice not his. He worked so hard to become this high in the food chain and if I look down or look extremely sad he will pass me notes or give a knowing glance like ”we will talk about this later”

Oh and I suppose you can count that RED head named Cherry and her blind friend. Honestly I couldn’t be mute but I will Say it takes a lot of courage. Think of all the stuff people say about her and if Cherry is not around they will not quit. I think her name is May or something like that I think Erin fancies her but how do you tell a blind that you love her and call her pretty when she can’t compliment you back? Talk about a relationship based on personality.

Who ever said high school were easy needs to come to this day and age.
***
12:00) I’m sitting at lunch with May and Cherry. And May just got paper thrown in her hair. I think, No I know that Cherry notices it but I think that May is very independent. As I scanned the crowded lunch room I find the face I’m looking for.

Erin.

I give a slight nod of my head towards May and he blushed a deep bright red crimson, and I started laughing. He slowly started signing back oh hush.

Oddly Cherry is popular but she still chooses to sit next to May and I. It is funny because then if someone popular comes over and talks to us and starts to get rude she can tell them to- well be creative. Anyway oh goody here comes Erin

“Hey Erin” Cherry says While I nod my head in agreement

“Hi” May says, barely looking up from her tilting her head towards her tray

“Um May can I sit next to you in the open seat? “Erin asked in a timid voice.

Yep, he likes her baaad, I thought as he sat down •Aw! He asks if he can have the seat next to her.

Honestly I don’t think anyone really notices she is blind she has no glasses or cane or even an aide-just she can read braille and has a weird way of being able to tell where everyone is. After lunch comes Art for me a class where Erin talks to me, well more like I let him.

“So May huh?” I said jokingly

“Maybe’” Erin replied with a devious smirk plastered on his face
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and sub? should I keep it? don't be a silent reader!!!