‹ Prequel: Destined to Explode

When it Hurts, it Hurts

When it's broke it's perfect

Deena’s POV

We had left for tour yesterday and as sad as I was to see Kelly get so hurt and to leave Janelle, I know for some reason that me being on tour is the way I love to live.

I slumped on the couch next to Jack and cuddled into him, his arm automatically going around my shoulders.

He was wearing a Snuggie on top of black skinny jeans and a JAGK shirt, with his hair all messed up, making him look very sexy.

“Like what you see?” he asked with a wink, making me realize that he had noticed me staring at him.

“Very much.” I said giggling and looking down embarrassed.

He put a finger under my chin and brought my face centimeters away from his, “don’t be embarrassed at looking at your very attractive boyfriend,” he whispered, before pecking me on the lips and smiling.

“Well you’re not conceded now are ya?” I said jokingly.

“Well it’s kinda hard not to be when you’re this hot babe.” He stated, still smiling.

“Will you two shut up?” I hear Alex scream from his bunk.

I feel Jack trying to move so he can get up but I put my hand on his chest and whisper, “don’t even bother, it’s not even worth it.” Which made him calm down and sink into the couch yet again.

He laid his head back on the couch and shut his eyes, trying to relax.

I saw Alex walk out of the bunk area and look at us in disgust.

“What’s wrong Alex?” I said politely. I know that he hurt my best friend but I really didn’t spend any time with the kid so I didn’t know him enough to be able to be rude to him.

“You two. You disgust me.” He said straight faced.

Before I could say anything, Jack had got up and gotten into Alex’s face.

“Don’t even start bro honestly. Just because you fucked up with your girl doesn’t mean you have to say shit about me being happy with mine!” Jack yelled forcefully.

“Jack, I’m going to bed. There has been too much fighting for one night for me. I’ll be in your bunk.” I said with a slight smile, kissing him on the cheek and turning towards Alex, “good night Alex.”

“Night.” They both mumbled.

Alex

Deena began walking off towards Jacks bunk and I have to admit, she looked hot. She wasn’t even trying to but she did. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she had Jack’s ballers on with a black v neck. Such a simple outfit but damn, did she look attractive.

“Don’t even fucking try it Alex. I saw you fucking eyeing her up and down! This is the best fucking thing that has ever happened to me and unlike your life you are not going to fuck this up! I love that fucking girl. I’d die for her! I’d give up everything I have for her, and to know that she is in my bunk right now makes me amazed! So I swear Alex, if you try and steal her away from me we are going to have problems.” Jack partially yelled, enough for me to realize he was pretty serious.

I chuckled and walked off towards my bunk, stopping by Jacks to see Deena lying down on her stomach. “Goodnight Deena.” I said, before winking and closing the curtain getting into my own bunk.

Just before I was about to fall asleep I thought of Kelly. Geez did I fuck up with her. Maybe

Jack was right and I was just a fuck up. I shouldn’t have had sex with Lisa at all. That was such a mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter is up! :D
Tell me what you think! Alex is being...well...different. 0.o
Thanks for reading, I'm sorry it's so short tho!<3